Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FP Reboot Update

FP Reboot Update 9 years, 6 months ago #221742

Should unban everyone and reboot everyone's stats. A true reboot.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 6 months ago by Rake.

FP Reboot Update 9 years, 6 months ago #221749

Slyther wrote:
Craccoo wrote:
Red wrote:
Just decided to pop in for a bit. I have a lot of mixed feeling about this update. Yes, it is exciting to get new content and new UI. It looks great so far. But, what will this do to the server? Will it bring in new people? Also, won't everyone be basing for the first couple of weeks since EVERYTHING is being reset and everyone wants to increase their wealth? Also, I will lose all my progress from which I had worked so hard for the past year I have been playing. Countless hours, days months, gone in a single update. Just my opinion, but overall, I am excited to see the new update and hope to it brings in an all new immersive RP environment for everyone to play in.
Oh come on, you have about 25 more hours than me, and I don't care at all. So why should you? It's boring and repetitive. No one wants to RP, after I tried to get people to stop plant camping, and having no luck for my last 2 weeks on the server, I decided I was done. Who wants to play with people who ONLY want to sit in a room for 2-4 hours for 1 mil? It's boring and brings no interest to anyone. Can you legitimately say you enjoy sitting in a room for 2+ hours to make $200k? No, you can't; and don't start with 'raiding is fun, and protecting from raids is fun,' it isn't, it's simply wasting someone's time.

I'm sorry, but I just can't stop myself from this one. Just because YOU don't enjoy something, doesn't mean that NO ONE else will. Besides, it's pretty common to think that if you like something, and put time into it, you're going to be annoyed if it were just taken away so easily. Besides, if you read his comment through, he says that this is going to cause major plant camping, not that he's excited for it. If I remember correctly, Red is one of the few people who has been actually trying to get people actually involved in RP so it isn't just a plant camp server, so I'm sorry that he's not the type to give up and just leave a server he likes like you did. And you actually bring up boring and repetitive? Let's talk about TTT for an example. I know people who don't play it because the same people do the same thing on the same map over and over and over again, and they figure they've played it once, they've played it all. TTT is an incredibly repetitive gamemode. The only reason it doesn't feel like that is because we're lucky enough to have people on who are constantly trying to change things up and keep it interesting. Not to mention the countless amounts of times you can tell people are barely paying attention to the actual round because they're just talking about random crap. And guess what? From what I've seen, that's exactly how RP is at times. Sure it can get repetitive, but a lot of times people are just on hanging out. That's pretty much how it is if you play any online game with friends, with the exception of CS:GO, where people seem to take that way too seriously.

TL,DR: Your opinion isn't the only one in existence, nor the only one that matters.

Anyways, I'm happy about the reset. Lots of new features as well as temporarily closing the gap between older and new players. Couldn't be better IMO.

• Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please

FP Reboot Update 9 years, 6 months ago #221803

I see this giving the title #1 title on Gametracker like the old days.
  • Mike Raza
  • Gold Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Granny

FP Reboot Update 9 years, 6 months ago #221988

Week Two Update Screen Shots!
The first round of week two screen shots has gone live! Expect to see more tommrow as our Development Team posts more!

Take a look at the update announcement page >>

• EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Last Edit: 9 years, 6 months ago by EMP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bickels

FP Reboot Update 9 years, 6 months ago #221995

Sexy update
  • [Z]Victor
  • Junior Boarder
#GetzcoForEverything2014

FP Reboot Update 9 years, 6 months ago #222001

Would there be, or is there a way to disable the animation menu? I never use it, and It will pop up when I'm trying to lock/unlock doors, and gets annoying at times.
  • Xzain Key
  • Junior Boarder
Your result for The Are You a Psychopath? Test...The PsychopathYou scored 0% empathic, 0% delusional, 0% sociable, and 0% law-abiding! Wow, you are a genuine psychopath. You lack empathy, are highly manipulative, disregard the law, and don't even have any delusions to blame for your behavior. Therapy is unlikely to help you and would in fact just make you better at manipulating others. Chances are that most people don't even realize just how sick you are.Take The Are You a Psychopath? Test at HelloQuizzy
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP

FP Reboot Update 9 years, 6 months ago #222016

Xzain Key wrote:
Would there be, or is there a way to disable the animation menu? I never use it, and It will pop up when I'm trying to lock/unlock doors, and gets annoying at times.

If you've played darkrp before then you'ed know that if your looking at a door/car the menu doesn't pop up.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

FP Reboot Update 9 years, 6 months ago #222053

EMP wrote:
Xzain Key wrote:

If you've played darkrp before then you'ed know that if your looking at a door/car the menu doesn't pop up.

Often it happens you press it either by accident popping up the menu, or when youare not close to a door.

Also fix the shit that whenever you type; rdm, admin, nlr or cdm. inOOC that it completely neglects your OOC message and displays that stupid menu, making you have to type all over again but than typing rd m and nl r. ...

Not everytime someone says RDM or NLR they need an admin.

Make it instead show "Please use F1 to report any rulebreaking or whatever", in your chatbox. But still send your OOC message.

The current f1 system instantly displaying that gay popup is annoying. If it only consisted of F1 it would be good. But I've probably had to retype a huge message like 100 times. And have broken probably 5 keyboards already out of rage.
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craccoo, PHSneaky

FP Reboot Update 9 years, 6 months ago #222200

Sounds interesting.
  • xDrayken
  • Platinum Boarder

The following user(s) said Thank You: Woa55

FP Reboot Update 9 years, 6 months ago #222202

I demand a function for the meth dealer be added where it plays a clip of walter white saying "Jessie, we need to cook"
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds