Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

HL2RP ClockWork Vote!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

Poll: Show We Have A HL2RP?

TOPIC: HL2RP ClockWork Vote!

HL2RP ClockWork Vote! 10 years, 9 months ago #157303

Half Life Two Roleplay Server Vote!
First off I want to tell everyone why I want this, On our so called RP server we don't get to much RP. A Half Life Two RP server would be great for all the members of FP that like to RP and there is a lot of us.

HL2RP-
A HL2 RP roleplaying schema for Clockwork. HL2 RP brings to life the extensive and unique universe of Half-Life 2, and opens up a world of possibilities and players take up the lives of oppressed citizens and ruthless Combine forces.

Here Take These Screen Caps!

Commands For HL2RP (User)

When you first join HL2RP. You may be wondering what commands to use... Well, here are some.

Regular typing - This is your In-Character typing.
/w - Whisper, People very close to you can hear you only.
/y - Say it loud. everyone can hear you from very far
/me - Use this to talk about yourself in the third person, Example" /me Sits on the chair and takes a breather".
/it - Talk about anything in the Third person, use for local events such as /it The steam pipe overhead breaks!
/Anim<Syntax> - Animation actions, the Alternative is pressing F1 and choosing an action.
/givetokens - give tokens to a player your looking at.
/droptokens - drop tokens to a place near you that your looking at.
/ObjectPhysDesc - Give a prop you own a description.
/CharPhysDesc - Change your personal Description.
.// - Local Out of Character Chat, use this to talk to everyone around you out of character. (Defined by [LOOC]) Can also be [
// - Server Out of Character Chat, Everyone on the server can read these messages.
F1 - Pressing this Key brings up your character Menu and other sub tasks.
F2 - Identification Key, Press this ONLY when you are telling someone your name In Characterly, then select a range for the identification.
TAB - Press this for the main Menu, has all other functions listed.

Hl2RP Slang (Green = Okay. - Red = Punishable)

IC - In-Character
OOC - Out of character
LOOC - Local out of character

Minge - Someone who breaks the rules and disrupts RP, Normally kicked or banned depending on the offense
PropSurfing - An illegal action carried out by stepping on a prop and using your hands to make it carry you up and over a wall or up to a high point (No longer possible thanks to clockwork)
MingeRunning - Running away from an RP situation or taking something and running off without RPing (See MingeGrab)
Whorepunching - Most commonly done by minges who join the server, Keeping your fists up and hitting everyone
Attributewhoring - Adding attributes to only one (Ex: Strength or Stamina or Endurance) and making it impossible or quicker to beat someone unconscious or Mingerun
MingeGrab - Grabbing an item intended for a different player and running off with it without doing /me's or anything
MingeKillings - HL2RP term for ''RDM'' (Random Death Match) Killing everyone in sight randomly

Some Tips

Here i will give you a scenario of a citizen getting asked to apply.

MPF - "Citizen.."
MPF - "Apply..."

Those are the two most common words on the server. All the Police units use them, and its really only to enhance roleplay.
If you lie, you may be punished ingame by the combine. In reply to these words, here is what you are supposed to do..

Well, you have to know your name. It could be Rebecca Ewan, Ronald thompson, John Doe... Whatever.
You then have to Press F1.
Look around F1 for your ID number. This could be #12345 #11223 #19486 #19984 Yet again, its all generated.
After you have both your name and number.. Tell the combine your name and number..
Citizen - "Rebecca Ewan"
Citizen - "#15827"
Then, to finish off the sequence..
Press F2 and allow people to recognise you from talking distance.
It is now up to the combine to let you through, or past.. or even carry on. You can be asked this at anytime. And combine keep a record of what you say..

Thanks For Reading Please Vote Yes For The RolePlayers <3

Link to buy Legacy HL2 RP
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by whipbone.

Re: HL2RP ClockWork Vote! 10 years, 9 months ago #157305

• whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by whipbone.

Re: HL2RP ClockWork Vote! 10 years, 9 months ago #157321

Mechanic wrote:
I am a huge fan of clockwork, but this would take hours to start up. The rules would require another forum most likely, the MPF apps would have to be reviewed monthly, same with the CWU and other jobs. The role play that this takes is immense, and I'm not sure if our player base can handle it. The admins would have to know a great deal of how to rp, and be willing to teach others. It would be very fun, but I'm not sure how it would turn out.
as alpha said Alphadog3 wrote:
Then keep it low to maybe 10 people? It would not be a lot it would mostly be the pros but there might be some noobs so we could teach them as I said then they turn to RPers then we could make more room let some noobs in boom they like RPing then soon enough everyone will rp <3
Then after a month trail period we could go up to 40 players max cause chute do have a vps im pretty sure, And I do know of a couple FP members that play HL2RP!
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: HL2RP ClockWork Vote! 10 years, 9 months ago #157369

So if I payed for it whip would I have to pay it monthly?
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: HL2RP ClockWork Vote! 10 years, 9 months ago #157371

Alphadog3 wrote:
So if I payed for it whip would I have to pay it monthly?
Nope just one time but you wont need to , think about all the donations that are made to the server
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: HL2RP ClockWork Vote! 10 years, 9 months ago #157372

But I mean if I did pay for it what would donator even do? They would probably get extra those Hugh things that give you strength,ect. Just saying.
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

Re: HL2RP ClockWork Vote! 10 years, 9 months ago #157377

Dark rp is the best rp, hands down. I could only support this as long as the dark rp server stays
  • teh1337c
  • Gold Boarder

Re: HL2RP ClockWork Vote! 10 years, 9 months ago #157382

teh1337c wrote:
Dark rp is the best rp, hands down. I could only support this as long as the dark rp server stays

Just to say the is no RP on darkRP I wanna bring it back but no one will hear me this hl2RP is an actual RP you even RP about opening doors and everything so sorry but what do you mean...
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

The following user(s) said Thank You: whipbone

Re: HL2RP ClockWork Vote! 10 years, 9 months ago #157387

Mechanic wrote:
I dont think donators should receive any benefits, its unfair and just gives them a upper hand. I dont think giving donators extra stuff would be right.
Donators should get nothing other than a tab on the scoreboard...
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: HL2RP ClockWork Vote! 10 years, 9 months ago #157389

Mechanic wrote:
I dont think donators should receive any benefits, its unfair and just gives them a upper hand. I dont think giving donators extra stuff would be right.

What I was thinking.
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

Time to create page: 0.20 seconds