TOPIC: [Deathrun] Mod application

[Deathrun] Mod application 8 years, 8 months ago #231203

Steam Name:
Shadow

Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/id/Z-Shadow/

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Shadow/play.f...lyplayers.com:27035/
Please know my game time is only low as the server was just put up today i will have a decent amount of game time by the weekend.
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:91006737

Languages I speak:
English and some french

What is Ghosting? and give an example:
Ghosting is when a dead player gives information to others, through server text chat, server voice chat or other means of communication.
Example: A player is the last one left on the Runners team. He comes across a chance trap with a 50-50 chance of walking throught the correct door/hole. Then some player on the spectator team watches the Death team and looks at the button pressed, then tells the last player standing which door/hole he should use.

How would you deal with a disrespectful player?:
First i would talk to the person being disrespectful and tell him to stop we don't allow people to act in such a way on the server and if he continues i will mute / gag him ( depending on what chat hes useing ) and after the map change if he still then continues i will kick him from the server.

Why I should be chosen: (Explain in your own words WHY we should chose you to become moderator, what makes you stand out? What are good traits about you? (The questions are examples and are NOT part of the template. (This part should be atleast 75 words)
I think i should be chosen for Mod on death run because i can help maintain the server and keep the rule breakers off the server and stop then from ruining the fun for the people who are enjoying the server and wish to stay / keep playing the server and me being mod would allowed me to punish these people who want to ruin the fun for others, Reasons why i can trusted I am from the community ZARP i am a DarkRP Super admin, Bhop Admin, and team-speak staff member i am trusted with powers on there and i feel like you guys can trust me over here anyway thank you for reading.
  • Steam
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 8 years, 8 months ago by Steam. Reason: Mint Time
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun] Mod application 8 years, 8 months ago #231204

you just want it for the badge... you even said that in the Teamspeak... no gametime really, i think you need to wait a week or 2

-Support

[Deathrun] Mod application 8 years, 7 months ago #231312

Application looks good
Good explanation of Ghosting
Don't forget you have use of a warn system. I believe it is the same as zarp.
Gametime not good. But not needed to be as the server is new and isn't active/

+Support

Re: [Deathrun] Mod application 8 years, 7 months ago #231316

i agree with keith
  • Spectrum
  • Junior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds