• Page:

TOPIC: Rogue's Moderator Application

Rogue's Moderator Application 8 years, 9 months ago #230983

Steam Name: |FP|Rogue

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51516594

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063298916

Current Gametracker Profile:
www.gametracker.com/player/%7CFP%7CRogue...lyplayers.com:27020/
Like I said my internet had been down for days and I was unable to get on until about 2 days ago, but before that I think people could agree my activity was more then sufficient.

I am From: New Jersey, USA.

Member of the Steam Group?: Yes for about 3 eventful years.

Time spent on the server: 19 Hours, this is just time after I got score, I played a lot and just recently started beating maps and made it to squire. Also for the past week I haven't been active because about 2 days ago I got my internet back on, before that I really active.

Time spent in FP: About 3 Years.

Do you use a Microphone?: Yes, even if I was unable to my typing skills are pretty good.

Why You?: I know you've heard this from many other people but I have experience of being a staff member and was an admin for nearly a year and a half on the Dark RP server, and in my opinion I would say my performance as an Admin was good and I think I could do good as a moderator on Surf too. Although I am not the greatest surfer I think I surf decently enough to assist players in some way on certain maps, I do this even now when I have no powers or duties. I also would consider myself very active on at least 6 days during the week for approximately and hour and a half or longer. I think there are many inactive staff members right now in the community, especially some people on surf that don't get on as much as recommended, and I would be able to be a very active staff member. Most of all I truly care about the community especially the surf server and right now without powers I can't ensure everyone on the server is having a good experience without powers to stop occasional rulebreakers and trolls. Conclusively with these reasons I think I would be a splendid candidate for staff on this server, and would be trustworthy to give powers to and discharge the duties and responsibilities of a Moderator.

Thanks for reading my application.
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 8 years, 9 months ago by *Rogue*.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Rogue's Moderator Application 8 years, 9 months ago #230987

-SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Rogue's Moderator Application 8 years, 9 months ago #230988

Denied
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds