Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Chicken Strip W/ Sauce/Seth - ModeratorApplication
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Chicken Strip W/ Sauce/Seth - ModeratorApplication

Chicken Strip W/ Sauce/Seth - ModeratorApplication 9 years, 10 months ago #214462

Steam Name:|FP|FF| Chicken Strip W/ Sauce
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19461685
Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/chickenwithsaucysauce/
Aliases: ||FP|FF| Chicken Strip W/ Sauce
I am From?: Iowa! USA
Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Naturally
Time spent in FP: Around 2 years
Time spent on the server?: probably around 10 hours including bugtesting time.
Do you use a Microphone?: Yes, but i type real quick.
Why You?: I know I have a lot on my plate, and I know that i sometimes struggle to keep up the hours on DarkRP with my work, But i have to say, I can't resist helping this server. First things first, it's hosted by some of my favorite people in the community, TheEmp, My Love, and Kittai, You can't hate Kittai.

I think this server has plenty of potential, and can bring some new faces to the server, just as it used to back in the day. With my past experiences with it, I always had fun, and have become very interested in the game-mode over the last few days. I spent a long time, Around 6 hours playing on the server bug testing, and making suggestions to all sorts of ideas on the server. I'm very acquainted with Fadmin, due to my experience on Dark RP, And i feel i'm very quick to resolve problems.

All in all, I know It my be hard to seperate my time, But with playing how much i have, I've fallen quite fond of the server, and the players who are already playing. It would be an honor to administrate a server, that is actually bringing the players of All of FP's servers together, And hopefully build back the family that FP used to have before everyone felt so split. Thanks!!
  • Woa55
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • What has the World Come to?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: Chicken Strip W/ Sauce/Seth - ModeratorApplication 9 years, 10 months ago #214464

+Support, I mean really.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Re: Chicken Strip W/ Sauce/Seth - ModeratorApplication 9 years, 10 months ago #214470

+Support Nice Guy and Good RPer
  • Hugh Janus
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Chicken Strip W/ Sauce/Seth - ModeratorApplication 9 years, 10 months ago #214471

ACCEPTED! You will be given a temporary position on the staff team as a moderator until the end of the week, then our lead team will finalize the staff team and decide what position you will be given. Contact an owner in game to receive you powers and a short briefing on how to use them. Have fun and good luck Moderating.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds