Hatrico's Promotion Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hatrico's Promotion Application

Hatrico's Promotion Application 10 years, 12 months ago #142110

Steam Name: |FP| PerfectoHat

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22217376

Current Position: Trusted

How long have you had this position: I say About 2 Weeks now maybe more.

Why do you deserve a promotion?: Why do i deserve this Promotion well you see I cannot Kick or Ban right all I can do is Torture them by Ragdoll, slay, slap them to death, but it was just not enough to stop them. Another reason why people on the server tells me to KICK them or BAN their asses but i couldn't with the low amount I have... It's a tough world out there as we all know it. Also another reason as I said before their are not much Admins Active as where I come in the server, Mostly is because they're sleeping? or just too busy to play vedio games? I love Stranded, don't we all? I can help the Players in the game if I just have a bit more powers.

I've tried my Hardest to find an Active Admin and Owner but none of them seems to be online, that is why i wish to get Promotion as well. Major Ban Request link here is the Reason why i've Started my Promotion Application. www.friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option...42108&Itemid=426

I Hatrico and I approved this message.
  • Hatrico
  • Fresh Boarder

Last Edit: 10 years, 12 months ago by Hatrico.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Hatrico's Promotion Application 10 years, 12 months ago #142125

Earlier today I was playing with this guy, and he was the closest thing to an admin that was on. There was a group of like 4-5 people who were all breaking rules, and just running around making people mad. He was doing his best to stop them, but with his limited power, could not. I know for sure that a few people including me left the server because it was just awful. I feel like if he gets promoted, there will be more order in the server because he actually cares about stopping rule breakers.
  • fiinnyyy
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Hatrico's Promotion Application 10 years, 12 months ago #142157

If you're the only staff member ever online and you're very active then you should just be given a higher rank automatically. +Support.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Hatrico's Promotion Application 10 years, 11 months ago #142648

thank you for your support (:
  • Hatrico
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Hatrico's Promotion Application 10 years, 11 months ago #143335

Suppppppppppppport