Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Why This Is Going Doing

Why This Is Going Doing 11 years ago #140796

After a while, things start to turn "ugly".

Jose being the center of all this, posting multiple memes and comments about members of the community, particularly Storm Low, Batman, and Private Pyle, who all posted on each thread. Jose made many memes mocking the claims that each one made in their posts, seemingly joking about the situation and laughing about their appeals of corruptness of the higher ups.
An example of this can be seen from these:
www.quickmeme.com/meme/3u9dya/ and www.quickmeme.com/meme/3u9dz3/.
Upon these pieces of evidence also lies pages and pages of more memes.

After that, the skype call became filled with laughing about the situation and comments about members of the server, laughing at the treatment of the members of the community.

In many cases of the deleting, Jokerz seemed to be online for many of them, however claimed this was false.

During this, in retaliation of the deletion of posts due to "Trolling", storm low made alt accounts to post some more threads. These threads were instantly deleted. Storm low comes into the conversation and calls chute out on running a "Corrupt community" and leaves. Chute asks for the rest of the staff to ban "Storm" and storm resigns his position in TTT. Storm is them perma banned from almost everything fp related. Jose then started to direct more means at Storm.

The reason why i have released all this information is that the treatment of many Community members have been unfair, and unjust. During listening to the call you all invited me into it seems you didn't take the event seriously, and none of you did anything to combat the abuse of forum moderator powers.

This treatment was quite frankly appalling, and i expect to see better from a community dubbed "Friendly players".

Today you've all shown your true colours. What does the forum think of this incident?

If you would like a copy of the Skype chat logs from the incident simply go here:

db.tt/yO7PT712

To save this text document simply right click the link and press Save Link As..........
  • BigBadWilly
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hmmm Little Girls

The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds