(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Trusted Application - GM-Stranded lFPl ReconGhost

Trusted Application - GM-Stranded lFPl ReconGhost 11 years ago #139722

Steam Name: lFPl ReconGhost

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26062448

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012390625

I am from: New York

Member of the Friendly Players Steam Group?: Yes, I am apart of the Friendly Players Steam Group.

Time spent on server?: 15.58

Time spent in FP: 1 day but I expect to get on more often for the website and forums to check on to news and updates of the servers.

Do you use a Microphone?: No, I wish I had it still.

Why You?: I believe that I can make a difference for the community. As in stopping the Hackers and Minges and other Rule Breaking players out there who do not want the community to be friendly. If I get the rank Trusted, I would use it wise and respectfully not abusive. I also would like to get the rank Trusted to make the community a better place for new players and elderly players.

I really just want this server to stay up and in a nice respectful way not torn down by non-active staff and minges. I am an active player though, so I can help with morning/night problems when the other staff are not on. I have only seen staff go on rarely and I think I could help them by filling them in sort of but a Trusted instead of an Administrator. I just really would love to be Trusted to help Friendly Player's Community for GM-Stranded to make it a better place is all I wish to do.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Trusted Application have a nice day.
~Sincerely lFPl ReconGhost
Attachments:
Last Edit: 11 years ago by lFPl ReconGhost.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Trusted Application - GM-Stranded lFPl ReconGhost 11 years ago #139783

You should increase your amount of playtime on the server, However, You have a well-written application, So this is good enough for me to +Support this.

Good luck!
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Trusted Application - GM-Stranded lFPl ReconGhost 11 years ago #139956

I plan on increasing my playtime for the server. Thank you for your response and catching back up on my application thank you Crocodile, I will spend more time on the server.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds