steam name:|FP|T0rNuP
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:64187572

steam profile link: yes i am and i have made a few friends from group

member of the steam group?: steamcommunity.com/groups/fpmembers

I am from: Hudson newhampshire

Time played in server: 49 hours

time played in FP:9 months counting old acount

do you use microphone?:yes

why you? i am the only person on sometimes i play more than some people i would not ever betray and never do anything wrong normaly i would be on ALOT more than most people im on alday and night for i have a sleeping problem but it is not all that bad for being good to your society.I mostly like all of the people on the server sure some of them hate me but i make alot of them friends afterwords

and with this i end my application
  • T0rNuP
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years ago by T0rNuP.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Trusted Application request for |FP|T0rNuP 11 years ago #138797

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Steam Profile link:

Age: (Age is not considered upon voting, so do not worry about this lessening your chances)

I am From:

Member of the Friendly Players Steam Group?: (steamcommunity.com/groups/fpmembers)

Time spent on the server: (In hours, use gametracker if possible: www.gametracker.com/server_info/74.63.252.34:27016/top_players/ )

Time spent in FP: (This means time spent in the steam group and forums, generally in months.)

Do you use a Microphone?: (It isn't required to use one but it always helps.)

Why You?: (Give a paragraph or two on why you should be given trusted, you do not need to write an essay for this.)

Please use the correct templet above and u will be considered.
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!

Re: Trusted Application request for |FP|T0rNuP 11 years ago #138799

ggboyswag wrote:
Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Steam Profile link:

Age: (Age is not considered upon voting, so do not worry about this lessening your chances)

I am From:

Member of the Friendly Players Steam Group?: (steamcommunity.com/groups/fpmembers)

Time spent on the server: (In hours, use gametracker if possible: www.gametracker.com/server_info/74.63.252.34:27016/top_players/ )

Time spent in FP: (This means time spent in the steam group and forums, generally in months.)

Do you use a Microphone?: (It isn't required to use one but it always helps.)

Why You?: (Give a paragraph or two on why you should be given trusted, you do not need to write an essay for this.)

Please use the correct templet above and u will be considered.

Umm he did? The only thing not in his was the thing about the steam group?
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Re: Trusted Application request for |FP|T0rNuP 11 years ago #138804

Its similar but his version is a lot harder to read. Please edit your post t0rnup with the displayed application, makes it a lot easier for us to read through. Thanks
  • Artezza
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Trusted Application request for |FP|T0rNuP 11 years ago #138959

Yeah, should probably tidy that up.
Ex:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Anyways, I'm guessing you haven't really been all that active on the forums if you happened to have forgotten your password and didn't have some sort of backup to retrieve it; though I could easily be wrong. You seem to have some pretty good intentions, though I'm not sure if you instantly get kick as a power, seems like a power for some more higher-up staff. You seem to be actively interested in the server, so +Support from me.
  • LeeroyJenkins
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • A buck a day keeps depression away.
Last Edit: 11 years ago by LeeroyJenkins.
The following user(s) said Thank You: T0rNuP

Re: Trusted Application request for |FP|T0rNuP 11 years ago #139645

- Support I have seen T0rNup on the server quite a bit now. And almost every interaction with him has been him minging other players (RDM'ing, Stealing components of their base and leaving them there just to be an irritant, etc.). He griefs quite a bit and honestly would be a risk to the server if any rights are awarded to him.
-E

Re: Trusted Application request for |FP|T0rNuP 11 years ago #139726

eplur you are the 1 who thinks i rdmed but i wasnt the 1 almost about to break the server i stoped you for that reason sadly if it wasnt for me the server would restart or not be on so if you denied me becuase of him then so be it it was my fualy i stole when NESESARY and so he wouldnt freeze our hard work
  • T0rNuP
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years ago by T0rNuP.

Re: Trusted Application request for |FP|T0rNuP 11 years ago #139737

i did some things im not proud of but eplur i did not rdm yesterday it was a form of territorial resistance and you killed me i came back to get my tools i asked nicely i was seing if you were afk or something i hit you once then a few hours later you*tryed to freeze the server thus your -support is denied and also i was forced to steal your parts that made the server lag
  • T0rNuP
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Trusted Application request for |FP|T0rNuP 10 years, 12 months ago #141076

-Support So far all tornup has done is minge and kill without warning. He says hes enforcing rules and that he is staff. He tore down our base and killed us and said that it was prop block to have a base. then said he can break all the rules he wants to enforce his views of the rules. He act superior to everyone. Just what i think of him.
Last Edit: 10 years, 12 months ago by AgentofValor.

Re: Trusted Application request for |FP|T0rNuP 10 years, 12 months ago #141077

Personally I don't find it that professional when you are arguing in your own aplication but, that's just me. I also find it weird that someone would be applying for Trusted, yet can't take the time & effort to use proper punctuation and grammar. Finally I have myself seen him on the server, doing things like killing without warning(RDM) and stealing peoples materials without warning.
-Support
Last Edit: 10 years, 12 months ago by Kitten on Crack. Reason: Forgot to add "-Support"
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds