• Page:

TOPIC: Epluribusunom for FP Trusted

Epluribusunom for FP Trusted 11 years ago #138349

Steam Name:lc_sniper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12570165

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985406058/

I am From: Weatherford, Texas

Member of the Friendly Players Steam Group?: Yes
Time spent on the server: 28.58 When the rankings update it will be well over 30

Time spent in FP: New member

Do you use a Microphone?: Yes

Why You?:

I'm Luke, online I go by epluribusunom. Anyways i'm starting this topic in hopes of receiving a staff position in the new Gmod Stranded server. I've played Gmod since it's release and have been playing stranded for quite some time now as it is my favorite gametype on Gmod. I am fairly new to the Friendly players server however, I am applying because I would love to be a part of your gaming community. I would like to have a server to hang my hat, or call home so to speak. I've had admin positions on other servers and have always treated any permissions that I have with respect. There is nothing worse than an abusive admin. I've been active on the servers daily, and I'm always checking the forums. I've tried to help all of the players on the new Stranded server with any questions that they have had, as well as solve any issues that arose. I'm looking to be a part of the FP community, not just another player on the server. if my application is accepted, I will wear the FP tag with pride.

Thank you for your time and patience.
-E
Last Edit: 11 years ago by epluribusunom.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Epluribusunom for FP Staph position 11 years ago #138351

Not sure if this application is serious due to the way you've spelled staff like that in the topic but not your own post
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
but...
Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Steam Profile link:

Age: (Age is not considered upon voting, so do not worry about this lessening your chances)

I am From:

Member of the Friendly Players Steam Group?: (steamcommunity.com/groups/fpmembers)

Time spent on the server: (In hours, use gametracker if possible: www.gametracker.com/server_info/74.63.252.34:27016/top_players/ )

Time spent in FP: (This means time spent in the steam group and forums, generally in months.)

Do you use a Microphone?: (It isn't required to use one but it always helps.)

Why You?: (Give a paragraph or two on why you should be given trusted, you do not need to write an essay for this.)

This is the correct template.
  • LeeroyJenkins
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • A buck a day keeps depression away.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years ago by LeeroyJenkins.

Re: Epluribusunom for FP Staph position 11 years ago #138353

Wow! I didn't even notice that. I apologize iv'e been taking too much microbiology. I'll repost with the correct format.... and spelling. Thanks

Re: Epluribusunom for FP Staph position 11 years ago #138354

Neutral
Not sure how much time is considered average on the Stranded server, but 2 hours and around 40 minutes
seems a bit lacking. Play some more, give the current players and staff a chance to get to know you. Although from what you've posted yet far, you seem a credible and all around good guy.
  • LeeroyJenkins
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • A buck a day keeps depression away.
Last Edit: 11 years ago by LeeroyJenkins.

Re: Epluribusunom for FP Staph position 11 years ago #138358

Ok, will do. Thanks for the quick response and thanks again for your help.

Re: Epluribusunom for FP Staff position 11 years ago #138533

I like your application, It's well written, But I'd like to see you on the server before I make a vote.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Epluribusunom for FP Staff position 11 years ago #139762

well you seem quite active time to time, just like how today i've seen you help me take care of this proppusher I thank you for that. He's very mature, plays well also friendly and thats the type of person we need on the server including me lol. I think we should give this guy a chance.

+Support
  • Hatrico
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Epluribusunom for FP Trusted 11 years ago #139776

I dont play stranded anymore, but I'm going to +Support this, you're active on the forums, you have a well written application, and you're a friendly guy.

Good luck!
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Epluribusunom for FP Staff position 11 years ago #140586

You're quite the ambitious fellow on this server so you have my support for sure. You kick ass and take name and know how to do it with style. I believe you have what it takes to show this server what a true leader and trusted player looks like.

+1 Support

Re: Epluribusunom for FP Staph position 11 years ago #140661

There's something called an edit button, don't reply all the time, it'll bump the topic and people will thin that you're just doing it to make your posts go up, but some know better and understand that you're new to the forums.
I wont vote by the way because I don't play FP Stranded, even though it was initially my idea to bring stranded back up.
  • Arena
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds