Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: More Servers

More Servers 11 years ago #138207

Well I have brought up an other stranded server for Friendly players I will be taking staff applications, If i recall there is an format on the stranded part of the forums use that and post in "Garrysmod Stranded Server" And say your apply for "Stranded#2" and so ya ,

1.I don't care if we have a first server all ready for stranded but I see that it aint run that well no offence to kittai or dark reaper just i see no staff basically etc.

2.I ask for you not to flame in the replys,

3.I am bringing up a Flood server to if it works and an other Jailbreak server that will only accept active staff if your inactive for more then 3 days without a good reason you get demoted. (meaning if you don't put any hours in on the JB server in those 3 days)

Stranded Server IP:184.75.220.251:27025

Flood:

JailBreak:

Plus it would be nice if someone could tell me how if the server crashed or restarted how i can get it so it starts up with the "Stranded" Game mode not sandbox and I do remind you I am tired as fk so i made the shittest topic basically .
  • BigBadWilly
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hmmm Little Girls

Last Edit: 11 years ago by BigBadWilly.
The topic has been locked.

Re: More Servers 11 years ago #138211

I'm sorry, I don't like this.

1. Did you ask chute for permission on running an official server?
2. There is no need for another stranded server, it's not extremely popular to where we need 2.
3. You're basically trying to run it separately from the official stranded server, so that's like a competition against both servers.

Please speak to us before pulling out a random server.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: More Servers 11 years ago #138213

BigBadWilly wrote:

1.I don't care if we have a first server all ready for stranded but I see that it ain't run that well no offence to kittai or dark reaper just i see no staff basically etc.

You see no staff because pretty much nobody applies for the server. Maybe if they did we would have more staff members. And also, if it isn't run that well, why are we the #1 stranded server on all of garrysmod.
  • Artezza
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Crocodile

Re: More Servers 11 years ago #138216

Darkreaper wrote:
BigBadWilly wrote:

1.I don't care if we have a first server all ready for stranded but I see that it ain't run that well no offence to kittai or dark reaper just i see no staff basically etc.

You see no staff because pretty much nobody applies for the server. Maybe if they did we would have more staff members. And also, if it isn't run that well, why are we the #1 stranded server on all of garrysmod.

True about the staff thing

And Kittai remmebr right when you brought up the stranded server and chute was on and i asked if FP would want a flood server and shit like that If i remembr correctly He asked me to make a topic and said ok So basiclly
  • BigBadWilly
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hmmm Little Girls

Re: More Servers 11 years ago #138222

Please dont make two servers that already have one gamemode.... Besides that, People shouldnt be demoted within 3 days, What if they're grounded for like a week?
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: More Servers 11 years ago #138226

Crocodile wrote:
Please dont make two servers that already have one gamemode.... Besides that, People shouldnt be demoted within 3 days, What if they're grounded for like a week?

Do you even read?
BigBadWilly wrote:
if your inactive for more then 3 days without a good reason you get demoted. (meaning if you don't put any hours in on the JB server in those 3 days)
  • Jarva
  • Senior Boarder
  • Graphics Designer & Coder

Re: More Servers 11 years ago #138228

Jarva wrote:
Crocodile wrote:

Do you even read?
BigBadWilly wrote:
if your inactive for more then 3 days without a good reason you get demoted. (meaning if you don't put any hours in on the JB server in those 3 days)

In my book Getting grounded is a fine enough good reason since alot of aprents theses days are A@@Holes and strict as fk
  • BigBadWilly
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hmmm Little Girls

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds