(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hatrico's Trusted Application.

Hatrico's Trusted Application. 11 years ago #138012

Steam Name: Hatrico

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22217376

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/Hatrico/

I am From: Spencer, Indiana. USA.

Member of the Friendly Players Steam Group?: Yes.

Time spent on the server: 31.55 hours. I usually spend on the server around 5 to 7 hours a day and thats pretty active if you ask me lol.

Time spent in FP: I say a good one week.

Do you use a Microphone?: Yes i have a microphone but I don't always use it that often.

Why You?: Well my Good Friend of mine inspired me to Apply for Admin or Tursted if you would say, But not only he inspired me there is a another reason why I wish to appy. One is that there are not many active admins on when you need them, Two too many people like to prop push/block/kill as well... and Three there was a hacker on and no admins for help. Those are my Main Three reason why i wish to be admin so that i can help prevent these from happening to the server and make it the safe server everyone wishes to have and enjoyed the moments they have on there. For me, I most likely Enjoy your server very well and I would love to be part of your staff member if I may, I like to help out people a bit show them what they need to accomplish their goals.

What Experience do you have?: I have quite a bit of experience, The experience that is require as your kind, the kind for Active duty, Helping people, stopping Trolls as we must! I've been train as administrator for little over three in a half years now, so that tells me im capable of handling the amount of power that is given to me. I am very Careful and Respectful about my powers, and I will never abuse my powers in anyway. The way I handle people is by talking to them first, understanding the problem they are having before taking action.

I Hatrico and I approve this messages.
  • Hatrico
  • Fresh Boarder

Last Edit: 11 years ago by Hatrico.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Hatrico's Trusted Application. 11 years ago #138549

OMG i love this guy(no homo) he is actually cool and fun to hang out with and he knows what he is doing.he has helped me somethings i didnt know about and if anyone would be getting staff next i would choose this guy

Re: Hatrico's Trusted Application. 11 years ago #138561

I think you're a great guy, you're active, friendly, and loyal, just what we need, and you also have a well written application.

+Support
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Hatrico's Trusted Application. 11 years ago #138562

+Support, Helps new new players, just like I was on the stranded server, cool guy and fun to play with.
  • Big_Mac
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Hatrico's Trusted Application. 11 years ago #138852

EDIT: Ignore this
  • Artezza
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years ago by Artezza.

Re: Hatrico's Trusted Application. 11 years ago #139117

+ Support for Hatrico
As a fellow player, I have found him very respectful of the rules, and seen him help others already.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds