(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Crocodile - Trusted Application - Stranded Server

Re: Crocodile - Trusted Application - Stranded Server 11 years ago #137838

Crocodile wrote:
Meso wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
Meso wrote:
You can't distinguish bad evidence and good evidence. -Support.

I dont get it, Elaborate.

Manners, son.

On Ryder's ban request, he posted no picture evidence, only text log which he could of edited. You said this was good evidence, it is not.

Thats not relevant, your -Support is invalid.

Same thing could be said for this:
Sorry Kenny but -Support, There are enough TTT staff on the server and enough promoted, its basically fighting to the top of the ranks, but I think from your past that you can be immature and be a sly person, by that I mean doing things but keeping your head down on it.

Sorry, -Support, Clyde, I feel that you would be a great TTT staff because you're friendly, mature, responsible, and active, but there are way too many TTT staff, and there doesnt need to be any more, there will be like 70 soon, And people will lose track.

For a second, I thought you were a new player looking for a promotion, I was like "dafuq" anyway, sorry to burst your bubble but -Support, there are enough TTT staff members in total and there doesnt need to be any more.

-Support, We dont need any more TTT staff, However you seem like a nice guy with a well written app, but there is over 50 TTT staff, and a lot of people will agree with me that there are way too many.

Sorry, but -Support, There are way too many TTT staff and I dont think anyone needs to be made a new trusted or be promoted currently, We need meetings for other servers like Jailbreak, Stranded, Theater, or ZS, But however, you seem like a nice guy.

Many more of these could be posted.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nack, DarthInFlames

Re: Crocodile - Trusted Application - Stranded Server 11 years ago #137942

TermiBatinatorMan wrote:
Meso wrote:
It's entirely relevant. If you can't understand what correct evidence is, how do you ever expect to be able to administrate effectively?

Boom. Bomb dropped. And from what I've seen you've at least tried to get as much power as possible. You can't pull a Jose man. Got to focus on one or two servers equally. Plus five hours is a small amount of time to have. -support

I'm not trying to pull a Jose batman and I'm not trying to get power, I genuinely want to help out the servers. But I accept your opinion and I'll move on.

Kenny Lennonroo wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
Meso wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
Meso wrote:

Manners, son.

On Ryder's ban request, he posted no picture evidence, only text log which he could of edited. You said this was good evidence, it is not.

Sorry Kenny but -Support, There are enough TTT staff on the server and enough promoted, its basically fighting to the top of the ranks, but I think from your past that you can be immature and be a sly person, by that I mean doing things but keeping your head down on it.

Sorry, -Support, Clyde, I feel that you would be a great TTT staff because you're friendly, mature, responsible, and active, but there are way too many TTT staff, and there doesnt need to be any more, there will be like 70 soon, And people will lose track.

For a second, I thought you were a new player looking for a promotion, I was like "dafuq" anyway, sorry to burst your bubble but -Support, there are enough TTT staff members in total and there doesnt need to be any more.

-Support, We dont need any more TTT staff, However you seem like a nice guy with a well written app, but there is over 50 TTT staff, and a lot of people will agree with me that there are way too many.

Sorry, but -Support, There are way too many TTT staff and I dont think anyone needs to be made a new trusted or be promoted currently, We need meetings for other servers like Jailbreak, Stranded, Theater, or ZS, But however, you seem like a nice guy.

Theres one difference.

There are way too many TTT staff, And not enough stranded staff, If anyone were to post that I would be dying of laughter of their stupidity.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Crocodile - Trusted Application - Stranded Server 11 years ago #137959

Crocodile wrote:
TermiBatinatorMan wrote:
Meso wrote:
It's entirely relevant. If you can't understand what correct evidence is, how do you ever expect to be able to administrate effectively?

Boom. Bomb dropped. And from what I've seen you've at least tried to get as much power as possible. You can't pull a Jose man. Got to focus on one or two servers equally. Plus five hours is a small amount of time to have. -support

I'm not trying to pull a Jose batman and I'm not trying to get power, I genuinely want to help out the servers. But I accept your opinion and I'll move on.

Kenny Lennonroo wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
Meso wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
Meso wrote:

Manners, son.

Theres one difference.

There are way too many TTT staff, And not enough stranded staff, If anyone were to post that I would be dying of laughter of their stupidity.

Wow I didn't realize you did that for other peoples applications as well. That's pretty low man.
  • Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Standeth the bird of Hermes

Re: Crocodile - Trusted Application - Stranded Server 11 years ago #138020

Crocodile wrote:
TermiBatinatorMan wrote:
Meso wrote:

Kenny Lennonroo wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
Meso wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
Meso wrote:

Manners, son.

Theres one difference.

Excuse me sir, are you a veteran TTT player who plays everyday? Didn't think so. When you play TTT as often as we do, you'll know how much is too much. We have a lot of staff yes, but a large amount of them are inactive. When we lose a large amount of our staff, were gonna need some replacements.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?
Last Edit: 11 years ago by King Kenny.

Re: Crocodile - Trusted Application - Stranded Server 11 years ago #138056

Crocodile wrote:
Shephard_PL wrote:
Neutral, it seems, croco, you like have powers on every server, please focus on one server then you can go next.

I wish I was shepard, I'm only staff on ZS and Jailbreak however.

Thank you to everyone else who gave their opinion and had a good reason for giving it.

staff on ZF, JB, STRANDED, FORUM

if it gets accepted.

Theres one difference.

Something like enough or too many staff doesnt exist. If jailbreak needs more it doesn't mean that ttt should have less..?
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please
Last Edit: 11 years ago by Slappy.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds