Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ban request

Ban request 11 years ago #137421

PLS look at the photo as it show that player (Blackops.michael) is prop blocking me.Thank you for looking into my request. STEAM_0:0:52913756
Attachments:
Last Edit: 11 years ago by staff sgt double07. Reason: needed to give steam id
The topic has been locked.

Re: Ban request 11 years ago #137422

I happens to be a withness of this here, i just so happens to join the server have a little fun with my bud Double07, then all this stuntin blackops came at me with his stuntstick and killed me for no reason at all. i asked him nicely why did he do that, repy "slavery?" I wasnt told anything about it when he attacked me. also he decided to spawn a hugh prop "Train" and started putting it in our base?? i came up to him to talk to him and he kills himself and shout out RDM to get me in trouble??
I personal think he's a bad player and should not be playing gmod. Sorry i have no proof of what i said here but ill be happy to let you know my withness "Double07" maybe few other people i guess. oh also i did hear that Blackops was impercinates as moderator people like him should be tought a lesson.

thank you for your time
-Hat
  • Hatrico
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Ban request 11 years ago #137426

+Support
I've played with him multiple times before and just about every time he has broken some rules...

Re: Ban request 11 years ago #137430

Hatrico wrote:
Blackops was impercinates as moderator people like him should be tought

This is true, I was dealing with Blackopps the other day and he started saying "Don't tell me what to do, I will get you banned because I am a moderator." and then I laughed at him and said no he wasn't, I was trusted and he rage quit.
  • Jarva
  • Senior Boarder
  • Graphics Designer & Coder

Re: Ban request 11 years ago #137464

All try and get his steam id if he comes on today
  • BigBadWilly
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hmmm Little Girls

Re: Ban request 11 years ago #137466

Jarva wrote:
Hatrico wrote:

This is true, I was dealing with Blackopps the other day and he started saying "Don't tell me what to do, I will get you banned because I am a moderator." and then I laughed at him and said no he wasn't, I was trusted and he rage quit.

Yeah, that kid is quite pathetic really.

He started mass RDMing me and my new stranded buddy, I told him to get off or I would post a ban request on him. He then said that he was an administrator and that he knew the owner of the server and would get me banned. Funnily enough, after a few simple lines and saying how long i've been in FP, he turned around, said "wrong guy" and ran away.

Pretty funny kid if you ask me.
  • xDrayken
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Ban request 11 years ago #137471

xDrayken wrote:
Jarva wrote:
Hatrico wrote:

Yeah, that kid is quite pathetic really.

He started mass RDMing me and my new stranded buddy, I told him to get off or I would post a ban request on him. He then said that he was an administrator and that he knew the owner of the server and would get me banned. Funnily enough, after a few simple lines and saying how long i've been in FP, he turned around, said "wrong guy" and ran away.

Pretty funny kid if you ask me.

Lols IKR I love people who get scard just because of that
  • BigBadWilly
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hmmm Little Girls

Re: Ban request 11 years ago #137567

well I see that Double07 has not yet posted blackops steamID yet but luckly I have it right here no problem

"blackopps.michael" STEAM_0:0:52913756

you're welcome

- Hat
  • Hatrico
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Ban request 11 years ago #137569

Hatrico wrote:
well I see that Double07 has not yet posted blackops steamID yet but luckly I have it right here no problem

"blackopps.michael" STEAM_0:0:52913756

you're welcome

- Hat

Proof of steam ID cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/84807597093...ABAA6C3B74B1C3B2E3A/

Played with him before took some sreenies of him breaking rules and hung on to them after I threatened to put in a ban request if he didn't stop. SO their ya go.

Also, here is a screen shot of his score compared to all others on the server when he started doing his "Raids."(RDM sprees) cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/84807597093...D93EDA5ECC5149D6250/
  • Vice
  • Expert Boarder

Last Edit: 11 years ago by Vice.

Re: Ban request 11 years ago #137570

Banned for 2 weeks. Next time please use the appropriate template:
Name:

Steam ID:

What rule(s) did the player break?:

Evidence of Steam ID:

Evidence:
  • Artezza