Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question About Stranded

Re: Question About Stranded 11 years ago #137307

Jarva wrote:
Berserk wrote:
Taxing? Unless they are in your tribe or renting some part of your equipment, that hardly seems fair.

We pay taxes to the government because they are powerful and control the land. You pay taxes to a tribe because they are powerful and control the land. It makes sense.

Yay, this post makes me feel like not to play stranded anymore -.^
  • Arena
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The topic has been locked.

Re: Question About Stranded 11 years ago #137374

Arena wrote:
Jarva wrote:
Berserk wrote:
Taxing? Unless they are in your tribe or renting some part of your equipment, that hardly seems fair.

We pay taxes to the government because they are powerful and control the land. You pay taxes to a tribe because they are powerful and control the land. It makes sense.

Yay, this post makes me feel like not to play stranded anymore -.^

Ahhh it got better got about 3k Iron and fking ruled it out had about like 300 dam hatchets and pickaxes made lols i had to get jarva to delete itbecause it was lagging the server
  • BigBadWilly
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hmmm Little Girls

Re: Question About Stranded 11 years ago #137463

Jarva wrote:
Berserk wrote:

That's pretty mingy and unfair. Let people play their game, players like you are the reason why alot of newbies quit the server after a few minutes.
  • xDrayken
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Question About Stranded 11 years ago #137473

Ya it kind of sucked at first but then me and my friends got everything and were dominating the server
  • BigBadWilly
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hmmm Little Girls

Re: Question About Stranded 11 years ago #137619

xDrayken wrote:
Jarva wrote:
Berserk wrote:

That's pretty mingy and unfair. Let people play their game, players like you are the reason why alot of newbies quit the server after a few minutes.

Firstly, how is it mingey to tax people? Darkreaper, the co-owner, does it.

Secondly, saying "let people play their game" is kinda stupid, it's part of the gamemode so they should learn to live with it. If they can't deal with it, there is single player for a reason.

Thirdly, we normally only tax people who are worth taxing aka higher level players but, Stefan was being really cocky in steam chat so I said I was going to tax him.
  • Jarva
  • Senior Boarder
  • Graphics Designer & Coder

Re: Question About Stranded 11 years ago #137621

Jarva wrote:
xDrayken wrote:
Jarva wrote:
Berserk wrote:

Secondly, saying "let people play their game" is kinda stupid, it's part of the gamemode so they should learn to live with it. If they can't deal with it, there is single player for a reason.

Thirdly, we normally only tax people who are worth taxing aka higher level players but, Stefan was being really cocky in steam chat so I said I was going to tax him.

It's not because DarkReaper does it that it's not mingy. The point of FRIENDLYPLAYERS is to get new players to enjoy the community and want to stay in it; not repulsing them from it. If a new player join the servers and barely has anything, don't tax him like an ass, followed by killing him etc. If you're going to tax, do it on higher level players. And that argument of yours "There's singleplayer for a reason" is selfish and retarded.

I'll make sure to "tax" you if I meet you on the server, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Also, quit overreacting.
  • xDrayken
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Question About Stranded 11 years ago #137632

Jarva wrote:
xDrayken wrote:
Jarva wrote:
Berserk wrote:

:O That aint so nice Jarva I wasn't beening cocky :'(
  • BigBadWilly
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hmmm Little Girls

Re: Question About Stranded 11 years ago #137642

xDrayken wrote:
Jarva wrote:
xDrayken wrote:
Jarva wrote:
Berserk wrote:
-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

It's not because DarkReaper does it that it's not mingy. The point of FRIENDLYPLAYERS is to get new players to enjoy the community and want to stay in it; not repulsing them from it. If a new player join the servers and barely has anything, don't tax him like an ass, followed by killing him etc. If you're going to tax, do it on higher level players. And that argument of yours "There's singleplayer for a reason" is selfish and retarded.

I'll make sure to "tax" you if I meet you on the server, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Also, quit overreacting.

Firstly, compiling a good argument is overreacting? Seems legit.

Secondly, do tell me how it is selfish and retarded? If they cannot deal with it then they should not be on there. It's simple. P.S It's not very nice to attempting to insult someone by saying they have a mental condition.

Thirdly, as I have already said, I don't tax new players because they have nothing worth my time.
  • Jarva
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Question About Stranded 11 years ago #137643

Jarva wrote:
xDrayken wrote:
Jarva wrote:
xDrayken wrote:
Jarva wrote:
Berserk wrote:
-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

Also, quit overreacting.

Secondly, do tell me how it is selfish and retarded? If they cannot deal with it then they should not be on there. It's simple. P.S It's not very nice to attempting to insult someone by saying they have a mental condition.

Thirdly, as I have already said, I don't tax new players because they have nothing worth my time.

I see you kind of being a menace to people with taxing them. It's almost a way to harass players that you don't like and you can get away with it. It 100% the opposite of what this community is, which is Friendly. I advise to stop it, or people on that server will start to hate you.
  • Storm Low
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Master of Dublin

Re: Question About Stranded 11 years ago #137645

Storm Low wrote:
Jarva wrote:
xDrayken wrote:
Jarva wrote:
xDrayken wrote:
Jarva wrote:
Berserk wrote:
-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

Also, quit overreacting.

I see you kind of being a menace to people with taxing them. It's almost a way to harass players that you don't like and you can get away with it. It 100% the opposite of what this community is, which is Friendly. I advise to stop it, or people on that server will start to hate you.

As I have previously said, if they care about it so much then they can always leave. It's a part of the gamemode so you need to learn to deal with it. Also we don't tax for much, only odd bits that we need, like bait for levelling fishing or herbs to make a crossbow and no tribe tends to have a lot of those so it doesn't make much difference.
  • Jarva
  • Senior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds