Steam Name: |FP| Deathstar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48488

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057243492

I am From: California, US

Member of the Friendly Players Steam Group?: Yes

Time spent on the server: 40

Time spent in FP: 40 hours

Do you use a Microphone?: Yes

Why You?: Well, I have played Gmod for about 3 years not and just discovered FriendlyPlayers Servers and they're great. But i feel my help would improve the gameplay for others.I have just recently joined the stranded server and have put about 30 hours of playing and have gotten to level 100. Every night I play and am very active. I understand the game very well and could easily help anyone in need. I enjoy the server but i think it could use a little bit more help to get people to follow the rules.Please excuse my name if it is impeding with my progression on your servers i assure you i will change it. I have experience with being admin on other servers.Thanks!-|FP| Deathstar
  • admjon117
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years ago by admjon117.
The topic has been locked.

Re: |FP| Deathstar - Stranded - Trusted App 11 years ago #136211

-Support You made a second trusted app instead of editing. And You dont seem to have enough hours as i beleive ive heard. So im -Supporting. Also USE EDIT.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years ago by AviatorMaster.

Re: |FP| Deathstar - Stranded - Trusted App 11 years ago #136212

I simply created another post. Forgive me for doing so.

Its hard to get a lot of hours on the server due to the fact it has not been up for a very long time.
  • admjon117
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years ago by admjon117.

Re: |FP| Deathstar - Stranded - Trusted App 11 years ago #136214

ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:
-Support You made a second trusted app instead of editing. And You dont seem to have enough hours as i beleive ive heard. So im -Supporting. Also USE EDIT.

Peter. If we use the same type of vision as you to +support or -support an app, then you would have gotten multiple -supports just for second apps and such.

I'm gonna go with +support

I'll jump on the server once in a while and see how you are doing.
  • TheKeyLimit
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 50 MB straight to your router kid

real ones know
The following user(s) said Thank You: admjon117

Re: |FP| Deathstar - Stranded - Trusted App 11 years ago #136257

ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:

This made me laugh so hard... You tell other people to use the edit button when you yourself don't use it. I've seen over 10 occasions where you make double posts, sometimes even triple posts, without using the edit button. You should follow your own advice.

Back on topic. +support. You seem very active and very good at stranded, I also have seen you help other players.
  • Artezza
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wilson

Re: |FP| Deathstar - Stranded - Trusted App 11 years ago #136258

+Support Played with this guy for an extended period of time today, as I am falling in love with the stranded server.

He knows the rules well, and more importantly was paying attention to the bad happenings that were going on through out the entire map, not just near him.

I know the server is new, and staff atm is very limited, I would consider this one carefully.

In good faith I have to say he has the makings of an FP admin, as he has already set an example by keeping a cool head while mass RDM was happening by trying to explain the rules to the culprits. Never did he rage nor curse at the accused minges, only ever tried to help the rest of us being terrorized by attempting to diffuse the situation.

He could have used a little power in the situation, as his words alone did little to sway the minds of the RDMers, only when I came out and revealed that I was trusted on the TTT server and knew well how to make a ban request with plenty of screenies did they stop and apologize.

But I digress. Give this man some powers, and the huge amount of time he has already put onto the new server will be bettered by future hours of keeping yet another FP server clean and running smoothly.
  • Vice
  • Expert Boarder

The following user(s) said Thank You: admjon117

Re: |FP| Deathstar - Stranded - Trusted App 11 years ago #136265

+Support, hes friendly and high levelled
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
Stinkpot