STEAM_0:1:58219414

Steam Profile link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ParanormalX/

Member of the Friendly Players Steam Group?:
Yes I am.

Time spent on the server:
24.15 Hours. Second place, after Darkreaper

Time spent in FP:
I am rather new and I would normally not apply for any kind of position higher than others because I am this new but I was told by various players in-game that I should apply and the fact I am new wouldn't matter.

Do you use a Microphone?:
Yes I do have a microphone.

Why You?:
I think I should be Trusted on Friendly Players Stranded Server because I am committed to a community the moment I join it unless the administrators or higher staff do something to put me off the server. I have a lot of experience with administrating in general. I have been administrator on a DarkRP server which used ULX so I know almost all of the ULX commands.

I may be new but I will try my best to contribute to the server and forums as much as possible.

Just a down note: I could also help with anything needed on the maintenance side of the server because I do web development. I can also code LUA to help create add-ons for the server to make it more unique and better for the players.
  • Jarva
  • Senior Boarder
  • Graphics Designer & Coder
Last Edit: 11 years ago by Jarva.
The topic has been locked.

Re: |FP| ParanormalX 11 years ago #135687

ParanormalX wrote:
Steam Name:
|FP| ParanormalX

Steam ID:

Steam Profile link:

Yes I am.

Time spent in FP:
I am rather new and I would normally not apply for any kind of position higher than others because I am this new but I was told by various players in-game that I should apply and the fact I am new wouldn't matter.

Why You?:
I think I should be Trusted on Friendly Players Stranded Server because I am committed to a community the moment I join it unless the administrators or higher staff do something to put me off the server. I have a lot of experience with administrating in general. I have been administrator on a DarkRP server which used ULX so I know almost all of the ULX commands.

I may be new but I will try my best to contribute to the server and forums as much as possible.

Just a down note: I could also help with anything needed on the maintenance side of the server because I do web development. I can also code LUA to help create add-ons for the server to make it more unique and better for the players.

Sorry you dont even come up in gametracker. -Support: www.gametracker.com/server_info/74.63.25...lX&Search=Search
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: |FP| ParanormalX 11 years ago #135688

ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:
ParanormalX wrote:
Steam Name:
|FP| ParanormalX

Steam ID:

Steam Profile link:

Yes I am.

Time spent in FP:

Why You?:

Sorry you dont even come up in gametracker. -Support: www.gametracker.com/server_info/74.63.25...lX&Search=Search

First Peter you searched wrong and only searched once and didn't try muiltple things

Secondly I found him on game tracker

thirdly Peter I have played over 6 hours on the server and I can't even find my self I am pretty sure My hours didn't get logged at all and most of paras maybe to
  • BigBadWilly
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hmmm Little Girls

Re: |FP| ParanormalX 11 years ago #135689

ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:
ParanormalX wrote:
Steam Name:
|FP| ParanormalX

Steam ID:

Steam Profile link:

Yes I am.

Time spent in FP:

Why You?:

He's number 1 in the server...
  • Stevo_97
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • The Breaker of Servers

Re: |FP| ParanormalX 11 years ago #135698

Firstly, on the server I recently changed my name to include |FP| so that, according to game tracker, makes a new player record. Secondly, I know I have the top score but that is because I had a load of trolls that kept coming into my base and planting trees and grain and getting in my way. I asked them to leave first but they wouldn't so my only choices were to move base or to kill them and because I had my base all set up exactly how I wanted it, I decided to kill them and they just came back over and over again. At the end of this ordeal I ended up with over 8000 wood from cutting the trees.
  • Jarva
  • Senior Boarder
  • Graphics Designer & Coder

Re: |FP| ParanormalX - Trusted Application 11 years ago #135942

This application has been accepted. Congratulations! Please ask one of our current admins to receive your new powers.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds