Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Stranded Tips and Hints

Stranded Tips and Hints 11 years ago #135069

Hello fellow stranded players! I just thought I would make this thread so that people can share their own tips and hints for other players to see. I feel like this would benefit a lot of people and help them on their way. If I see any particularly useful hints/tips I will edit them in to this post.
Ill start off:
  • Making sand and glass in a factory gives you weapon crafting level, normally a lot more efficient in time and resources than wooden spoons. Only make 10 at a time, as this gives you the same amount of XP as the higher amounts do.
  • Artezza
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years ago by Artezza.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Stranded Tips and Hints 11 years ago #135258

Darkreaper wrote:

Making sand and glass in a furnace gives you weapon crafting level, normally a lot more efficient in time and resources than wooden spoons. Only make 10 at a time, as this gives you the same amount of XP as the higher amounts do.

I told you that xD (btw its a factory not a furnace)
anyways back to the task at hand.
    Don't build wooden props for defense as they can be easily destroyed. Wooden props should only be used for a temporary base and should be replaced with iron props as soon as possible.
Last Edit: 11 years ago by TylerDarker. Reason: I just fail at the initial post almost 90% of the time :P
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds