Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Trusted Application - Tenshi
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Trusted Application - Tenshi

Re: Trusted Application - Tenshi 11 years ago #134756

I don't fully understand the rules of stranded, or really care about stranded all together, but you wasn't acting at the best of your behavior yesterday.
  • Kezz
  • Senior Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Trusted Application - Tenshi 11 years ago #134757

PetrolHead247 wrote:
Darkreaper wrote:
At the time this was not in the rules but it will be soon, steal can be used if people do not pay any taxes you charge them with.

Yeah we need the rules to be updated on the forums. Also, how can there be a 'tax' when there is no currency in stranded?

You take resources, like iron or copper for example.
  • .Tenshi
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Seasoned Grammar Nazi

Re: Trusted Application - Tenshi 11 years ago #134760

Well you are currently a superadmin on the zombie survival server and you are applying for the stranded and roleplay server. I don't see how you have time for all this.
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
DayZ in a nutshell

Re: Trusted Application - Tenshi 11 years ago #134766

Sukka wrote:
Well you are currently a superadmin on the zombie survival server and you are applying for the stranded and roleplay server. I don't see how you have time for all this.

I easily have enough time for this, I play gmod almost all day, everyday.
  • .Tenshi
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Seasoned Grammar Nazi

Re: Trusted Application - Tenshi 11 years ago #134799

Darkreaper wrote:
At the time this was not in the rules but it will be soon, steal can be used if people do not pay any taxes you charge them with.

At that time it WAS in the rules. I remember you changed it when he was harrarsing some other new players and then about 30 minutes later he decided to do it to us.

I understand the first time it wasn't against the rules so i won't hold that against you but the fact you did it again makes me stay neutral with you.

Also you seem to be the sort that would rather just not help new players and just keep bothering them and attacking them so they can't get to your level (Even though i think you just boosted your swimming for that)
  • Sparkey
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
"I Just conducted a test and it turns out on my PC its 1700 FPS lol."
"AHAHAHAHA On arma 2 and arma 3 i get about maybe 2500 FPS. So realistic with it."
^PeterGriffin 2013

Re: Trusted Application - Tenshi 11 years ago #134800

Also you seem to be the sort that would rather just not help new players and just keep bothering them and attacking them so they can't get to your level

That's an assumption, In time you will get to know me.
  • .Tenshi
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Seasoned Grammar Nazi

Re: Trusted Application - Tenshi 11 years ago #134805

Tenshi wrote:
Also you seem to be the sort that would rather just not help new players and just keep bothering them and attacking them so they can't get to your level

It's not an assumption we've witnessed what you're like. Yes you can change and if so i might change my opinion of you and support your app eventually.

But considering i played with you twice and during that time you broke 3 rules (Do not be abusive, Do not troll and Stealing can only be used during a tribe war) i don't think you're trusted material
PC Specs:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
Last Edit: 11 years ago by PetrolHead247.

Re: Trusted Application - Tenshi 11 years ago #134810

PetrolHead247 wrote:
Tenshi wrote:

It's not an assumption we've witnessed what you're like. Yes you can change and if so i might change my opinion of you and support your app eventually.

But considering i played with you twice and during that time you broke 3 rules (Do not be abusive, Do not troll and Stealing can only be used during a tribe war) i don't think you're trusted material

I think you are confused dear sir, allow me to educate you slightly. You stated that I broke three rules, let's delve straight into that realm.

• Do not be abusive

Now you're confusing me here, I was not cursing, insulting, or flaming anybody in any way. If you are classing the theft as abusive then very well, but that's part of the game-mode and it's meant to be used.

• Do not troll

I was not trolling, I do not know why you accuse me of this sir, I was very serious while taxing your base.

• Stealing can only be used during a tribe war

Nope! I had permission from an administrator, I can steal your stuff if you do not give me my demands when I tax you. Think of it like a gangster run protection racket.
  • .Tenshi
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Seasoned Grammar Nazi

Re: Trusted Application - Tenshi 11 years ago #134814

Tenshi wrote:
PetrolHead247 wrote:
Tenshi wrote:

I think you are confused dear sir, allow me to educate you slightly. You stated that I broke three rules, let's delve straight into that realm.

<li>Do not be abusive</li>

Now you're confusing me here, I was not cursing, insulting, or flaming anybody in any way. If you are classing the theft as abusive then very well, but that's part of the game-mode and it's meant to be used.

<li>Do not troll</li>

I was not trolling, I do not know why you accuse me of this sir, I was very serious while taxing your base.

<li>Stealing can only be used during a tribe war</li>

Nope! I had permission from an administrator, I can steal your stuff if you do not give me my demands when I tax you. Think of it like a gangster run protection racket.

You were abusive and you did troll, you constantly said to sparky 'Are you upset?' and 'Why are you so mad?' to annoy him. And at the time the whole 'tax' crap was NOT in the list of rules, and you did not tax us anyway, so yeah, you did indeed break those rules.

Taxing rule is dumb btw
PC Specs:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: Trusted Application - Tenshi 11 years ago #134815

Tenshi wrote:
Steam Name: |FP| Tenshi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47827646

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/fpryder

I am From: England, United Kingdom, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Member of the Friendly Players Steam Group?: Yes

Time spent on the server: 14.03 hrs

Time spent in FP: 24 Months-ish

Do you use a Microphone?: Yes

Why You?: I know how to play the game-mode, I can help people with various things, I know the rules and I have years of experience using ULX Mod. I'm also one of the more active players on the server.

+Support i love tenshi
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds