Username Password: Remember me

Rogue's New CCA Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rogue's New CCA Application

Rogue's New CCA Application 8 years, 11 months ago #229547

Steam Name: |FP|Rogue

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51516594

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? : To protect City 17, and preserve the combine ideals and lifestyle.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities?: He is very good at coming up with ideas and is very strategic. His disability is that he has ADHD, and his attention span is very short.

What kind of personality does your character give? : He is outspoken and can't keep his mouth shut. If he believes something is unfair he will argue over it. He also acts very realistic , as a realist would act, he is really intelligent and can care less about someone else's ideals or thoughts, but because of his outspokenness may criticize them. (He is a pretty confusing character)

What are you expected to do in the CCA? : Patrol and enforce combine law. Follow orders, and respect those over me. Also discharge whatever my duties are to a specific specialty , for example if I was Grid I would do most of the engineering and technical work.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you? : It will be great , I believe that these duties are not too challenging and I should be able to perform these duties and any additional task without any problems, or refraction.

Please write a backstory of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines) :

18 year old Lincoln was in his bedroom reading and studying for high school , which he soon hoped to graduate, he did this after school often. He loved reading war and military particularly, he had an interest in the military and war, so much that he dreamed of one day there being some kind of spontaneous declaration of war and that he'd be drafted. When the combine came with there advanced technology he was surprised , he'd dreamed of fighting enemy humans, but these creatures were things he had never seen before, aliens, the creatures were comparable to monster that he would see in a nightmare. Sounds of pods could be heard in the distance, and head crabs lunged out of them. Lincoln's father went to retrieve a double barrel shotgun, and his mother started barricading the window before his father told her that they couldn't stay in the house and would need to find others that could give them help. They left the house with the double barrel shotgun and cut through the backstreets city 17 until they saw a ragged looking rebel telling them to follow them to his hideout. This was an early rebel and he didn't have much equipment , a 9mm hand gun and homemade weapons including Molotov cocktails, he also had a few other rebels just as poorly armed and equipped as he was. The family stayed with the man and his other comrades very shortly and then they left the hideout searching for other bands of rebels to rendezvous with. On the way to the target location they found themselves in a situation to where all of the streets were blocked off, and citadels were already built, and the streets were heavily guarded by combine forces. One rebel walked out onto the street with a Molotov and was shot and killed instantly. Then the other rebels preceded and threw Molotovs and fired at the combine, they were simply mowed down by the combines small arms fire, Lincoln knew this was his time to be gallant and fight , so when a rebel was shot and dropped his Molotov Cocktail young Lincoln grabbed and it and threw it but with the precision of there aim, the combines shot the bottle and the flame of the explosion burnt his face. He was stunned and knew he was a vulnerable target but continued to run blindly, his father was killed along with his mother and he didn't even know it because he kept running, the only reason he wasn't shot was because of the indirect fire aimed at the combine by the rebel reinforcements, this made them keep their heads down and gave Lincoln and a few retreating refugees and citizens time to escape. Later on he was found alone in an abandoned house, with a broken bottle gripped in his hands, by a senior officer in the combine. He was grateful that this man would help him, although he probably didn't care for the young man, but at least he didn't just simply dispatch the boy. Although Lincoln knew they were responsible for the death of his family , he saw himself doing nothing in life having a simple citizen job like anybody else and wanted to do something more, and join a military force like he always wanted to by applying for enlistment into the CCA.

Please write a 10 - 15 line role-play as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better):
CCA-05-58101: Citizen, please go up to the window.
*Citizen continues to stand there*
CCA-05-58101: Citizen I'm not going to tell you again move along, I'm really trying to be nice.
Citizen: I'm gonna stay right here, I'm saving a spot for my buddy
CCA-05-58101: Citizen rations are distributed individually, your buddy's going to have to wait.
(CCA)/me Flicks on stunstick, and almost drops it on the ground, and attempts to put on some fake tough guy face.
Citizen: Woah, ok man
*The Citizen walks to the window*
*Citizen is given rations*
*Citizen attempts to steal extra rations and sticks arm into the window reaching for rations*
CCA-05-58101: Attempts to hit citizen with stunstick
CCA-05-58101: /roll , Rolls 38
Citizen: /roll, Rolls 27
*CCA-05-58101 hits citizen with stunstick*
Citizen: attempts to punch CCA-08-58101
Citizen: /roll, rolls 49
CCA-05-58101: /roll, rolls 57
*The CCA dodges his punch*
CCA-05-58101: attempts to knock out citizen with stunstick
CCA-05-58101: /rolls, rolls 35
Citizen: /roll, rolls 19
*CCA-05-58101 knocks out the citizen, and then ties him up and takes him to the nexus where he is processed and stays in jail for 1 cycle.*

Name: Lincoln G. Murray
CID:58101
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Eye Color: Grey/Blue
Facial Hair: Clean Shaven
Race: Mostly European Descent (Caucasian)
Height: 6'5
Weight: 185 Pounds
Distinguishing Marks: Burn marks on left side of face.
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?: No
List previous fields you are experienced in: I studied the Military , political science, and sometimes aspects of criminal justice, but I spent most of my time as a student.
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: To serve and protect city 17 and preserve combine culture and experience the military, and combine lifestyle.
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain. : No, I never received any refractions.
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? Yes (Public Amputation)
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by *Rogue*.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Rogue's New CCA Application 8 years, 11 months ago #229548

Rogue you should change your rp, were no longer doing /roll rp. Were doing counter-rp instead.
  • Wilfred
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • aw man
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by Wilfred.

Re: Rogue's New CCA Application 8 years, 10 months ago #229570

Accepted, you will be trained Saturday.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds