Physgun + Prop Access App
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Physgun + Prop Access App

Physgun + Prop Access App 9 years, 4 months ago #225538

Steam Name: DarcAdminium

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40895194

Name of Character: "Michael Scotch" & "Anders Bjørn" [note the funny "ø"]

Time spent on server: Havent killed anybody for Gametracker to give me love, but I've recently been playing (almost) everyday for 2 weeks [I want to say 40 hours give or take] and not to mention the time I spent prior to the server's reboot.

Why does your character want access to Physgun/props?: Physgun and Props give so much more opportunities for roleplay, and gives you the ability to do things you should have been able to do in the first place, such as properly "owning" a room or dorm. But more importantly, it adds depth to your roleplay, instead of convincing people you're holding a cup of tea, you are in fact, holding a cup of tea (though this may be by using a futuristic machine to suspend an empty cup in front of you, but, I digress)

More IC-wise, I'd say my characters are decently intelligent, and instead of jumping across rivers of sewage, they might go look for a plank of wood to use as a crude bridge, instead of risking falling in and crawling out soaking wet and smelling quite litterally -like shit.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Physgun + Prop Access App 9 years, 4 months ago #225539

Accepted. Speak to a SA in game.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darc_Adminium
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds