Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

U.U. Christmas Celebration Event (..Suggestion...)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: U.U. Christmas Celebration Event (..Suggestion...)

U.U. Christmas Celebration Event (..Suggestion...) 9 years, 4 months ago #225326

Came up with a rather interesting idea. For Christmas, we will have a small celebration on the HL2RP server, though, this should potentially take place on the 27th, 28th, or 29th, so that most people who will want to participate will be available.
The following was written on a notepad and sent in the Administrator's mailbox in the nexus, but in fear of it going unnoticed in time, i'm writing this here:

-TO THE ADMINISTATOR!-

For the long-honoured holiday "Christmas"

celebrated before the arrival of the Universal Union, I suggest

the townspeople be brought into the local Theater to

watch a UU-Created movie, to enchance morale

while continuing to honor the old holiday.

Sincerely, -SANDERS BJØRN
The topic has been locked.

Re: U.U. Christmas Celebration Event (..Suggestion...) 9 years, 4 months ago #225327

The Combine is strictly anti-religious, and against using the culture of the planets they conquer. So using Christmas as a holiday would simply make no sense, but I like your idea and maybe it can be adapted to suit the combine, and distance it from Christmas to the extent that it can be recognized, but still not affect Combine ethics.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: U.U. Christmas Celebration Event (..Suggestion...) 9 years, 4 months ago #225329

I meant the event to be more as a form of Combine propaganda, just with them saying "Oh yeah, Christmas? Great stuff! Now bow down to your superior overlords!"
More as a way of making the combine look good in an effort to influence them to join their ranks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds