Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hey Everyone

Re: Hey Everyone 9 years, 8 months ago #219335

NetherWorker wrote:
Hiss. I do not like you from what happened in the "OG War." Oh, and.. I don't know much about using the dim command.

No further details will be disclosed about OG.

Here's a bit of advice. If you stop attempting to start a flame war with unnecessary, immature, and rude comments, a lot more people would actually start to accept you in this community, or any community. You say something to incite someone else into arguing with you, and then you attempt to get the last word in by stating that you will not respond further.

I had said nothing negative to you, nor did I even reference OG.

Perhaps now you might begin to understand why you've received such an influx of negative karma throughout the entirety of your 3+ forum accounts.

I want to see you be able to have fun with people here, and enjoy socializing with others here, but that can't happen unless you start attempting to get along with others.
  • GrimThunder62
  • Gold Boarder
  • In many cases, your mind is your only limitation
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by GrimThunder62.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Crocodile, Slappy, AllenMacKay

Re: Hey Everyone 9 years, 8 months ago #219452

GrimThunder62 wrote:
NetherWorker wrote:
Hiss. I do not like you from what happened in the "OG War." Oh, and.. I don't know much about using the dim command.

No further details will be disclosed about OG.

Here's a bit of advice. If you stop attempting to start a flame war with unnecessary, immature, and rude comments, a lot more people would actually start to accept you in this community, or any community. You say something to incite someone else into arguing with you, and then you attempt to get the last word in by stating that you will not respond further.

I had said nothing negative to you, nor did I even reference OG.

Perhaps now you might begin to understand why you've received such an influx of negative karma throughout the entirety of your 3+ forum accounts.

I want to see you be able to have fun with people here, and enjoy socializing with others here, but that can't happen unless you start attempting to get along with others.

Thank you Grim.
HL2RP Staff Member since 1836
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds