Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

josephblythe's vortigaunt application.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: josephblythe's vortigaunt application.

josephblythe's vortigaunt application. 9 years, 9 months ago #217187

Steam Name : Joey | JumpAcademy | Helper
Steam Id : STEAM_0:1:32592105
Why do you want the vortigaunt whitelist? : Because I have alot of knowledge on the alien species the Vortigaunts.
What do you do as an enslaved vortigaunt? : Do as your master commands, you must clean, brush and scrub almost all the time.
What do you do as a Free vortigaunt? : Stay away from the CCA, work with the rebels and try to survive as long as possible.
Write a backstory for your vortigaunt (The more you write the better) : When Xin'Langh was small, the combine invaded his homeworld. The vortigaunts had to flee to the planet Xen when the Black Nesa incident occurred. Unfortunately, his mother was killed by the combine. Xin'Langh used the rift as his chance to escape and it directed the Vortigaunts to Earth during the 7 hour war. He travelled to A near-by canal and found damaged resources to build a shack.

During the night Xin'Langh was abducted by combine and was assigned to become a slave, he did not want to do this but he had no choice, if he didn't do it then he would be executed. When he arrived to the Nexus he had to get to work as soon as he got there, he was assigned to an owner, also known as his master. They moved him to a city, this city was city 17. The first couple of months of work was hard for Xin'Langh, he eventually got used to it though. But, he never got used to the treatment, the combine treated him like dirt. He never told anyone about how he felt.

One night he was freed by a couple of rebels and they took him to their secret hideout, it wasn't secret for long because he had a micro-chip inside him that could tell the combine his location, they found the hideout and captured the rebels and Xin'Langh. He had got assigned to a new owner and they moved him to a much more secure city, city 18. He was glad that he had got moved away from city 17, away from the harsh treatment. Here, they treated him with a bit more respect, he felt much more comfortable here at city 18, his new home.

Write a few vortigaunt rp situation's (The more you write the better) :

*Me would walk down the tunnel, suddenly being spotted by a CCA Unit*
*Unit : Hold it right there!*
*Me would yell at him in a deep tone : "To the void with you!"*
*Unit attempts to speak into radio*
*Me rols 87, unit rolls 56*
*Me would quickly push him to the ground*
*Me would then use this to his advantage, beginning to charge the vortessence through his hands, and then attempts to fire it at him*
*Me rolls 67, unit rolls 54*
*Unit would then be blasted, inevitably killed by the force of the beam*

Enslaved Vort situation.
*Me would approach his master and say "This body, is yours to command."
*Unit "Go clean the windows, now!"
*Me "As you wish."
*Unit would push the vortigaunt towards the glass windows.*
*Me would approach the glass windows, taking his cloth, dumping it in the water, and beginning to scrub the window*
*Unit yells "Scrub harder, haha."

<:: Ic Section ::>
Vortigaunt Name : Xin'Langh
Vortigaunt Age : 30
Vortigaunt Height : 6'0
Why does your vortigaunt want to serve the union? : So that he is not amputated by the CCA.
Do you understand that you wii be killed If you work with the resistance? : Yes, I understand it will lead to Immediate Amputation.
I, Will serve the best of my abilities to the union as an enslaved biotic.
The topic has been locked.

Re: josephblythe's vortigaunt application. 9 years, 9 months ago #217190

Accepted, message me ingame to recieve your whitelist.

(We are in City 8 not City 18.)
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds