Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Many Questions.

Many Questions. 9 years, 9 months ago #217056

I'm curious when i'll reach your guys' breaking point for me writing EVERY OTHER POST in the HL2RP section, but i'm only 3 days into this community and I have absolutely, No. Life.
This post is about asking thousands of questions so I don't have to later, for example;

#1: If I somehow manage to KO/Kill a CP Officer, what off of his body can I take? (or RP take?) Can I take
1.a His uniform?
1.b His entire inventory?
1.c If not his entire inventory, what can/can't I take?
1.d His ID/Keycard (So I can open combine-only doors)

I think it'd be a bit awkward being a CP online and seeing this in chat:

[OOC] Michael Scotch: "Hey, ummm... If I were to have killed a CP right now ... What could I loot off of his dead corpse ?"

That's why I feel asking these questions here and now is important. Anyways, on with the Qs!

#2. Occasionally our stats will all be set to about -75% for no obvious reason. I've been lead to believe it is a anti-attribute whoring system, an "AAWS" if you will . But I am not sure if this is accurate, nor how to stop/prevent it.

#3. I am seen committing a (non-amputation worthy) crime, I escape from the CPs' reach and stay out of their sight for about 10 minutes, I walk back into town, will I be arrested? Or am I a fugitive until my sentence is followed through? 3.a: Same scenario, but after escaping, I am killed by something the CP had no control/say/part in (and respawn) do I still need to follow through the sentence?

#4. I am killed (and I respawn) on my way to be amputated, must I turn myself back in to finish the process?
4.a Same scenario, but I am killed on the way to amputation in a firefight between my captors and the rebels... Is there still hope for me? Or once it is decided I must be amputated, and I am caught by the CPs, must I follow through with my amp?

#5. Occasionally you will have a max inventory capacity of 7kg vs. 4kg... I am lead to believe the suitcase has a part in this, but it isn't clear what is necessary for this to happen...

#6. In the event of engaging in a gunfight, what do we do in terms of RP? Do we RP fight when while Shooting To Miss? Or do we go buck-wild and just shoot the other guy and run in circles?
6.a: In case we do RP Fight w/ guns, I roll and get a 98 while wielding a shotgun, Bad Man Combine Numero Uno rolls a 6, do I just get to finish him off in one shot to the head? Do I actually shoot him and/or RP shoot him? Or do we still have to get a 2/3 roll-wins to kill? because that's just fucking insane!

-----More absurd questions coming later!!-----
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Darc_Adminium.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds