Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[HL2RP] UU Door Opened by Citizens
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [HL2RP] UU Door Opened by Citizens

[HL2RP] UU Door Opened by Citizens 9 years, 9 months ago #217034

Apparently one of the doors to "Amaria Industries" can be opened by Citizens, it is close to the subway where new players spawn, past the door is a button that opens a large garage door that can be walked through (which is pointless though, since we can just walk through the door!) There is no inherent "loot" to be found inside, no guns or items, however, there is a box titled "CWU" Supplies that, when clicked on, says "I cannot trade my inventory with you" (something along those lines) in addition, there is also a large fridge titled "Medical Supplies" which also cannot be opened and has a similar message ("The fridge remains shut").
In a nearby room there is also a few applications (On notepads, I guess copy+pasted from forum onto notepads?) for becoming CPs from what I read

NOTE: This door ONLY leads to a very small portion of what can be considered the "nexus", I explored the inside

ALSO NOTE: I didn't actually find this "bug", I was having trouble getting into the server (connected to server, but got stuck at the "retrieving config from server")
Instead I got a friend on who knows nothing about the game/story to go on, he went on fine, he explored for a bit, told me about all the applications and other stuff he found, and I shat bricks, when he left, the server FINALLY let me on (seemed that I couldn't join as long as he was on, once he left i got in. Might be a clue for a mystery of another day)

Anyway, need staff on here ASAP to fix this (or at least prop-block it)

On a sidenote though, is anybody else having trouble getting into the HL2RP Server? It says that people have been connecting, I know Essence got in a while ago, but didn't stay long before staring off into space and disconnecting... UpBeatBaragexd also came in for a little bit, said hi, told me it was late for him, and left a few moments later. (these are their steam names, not IGNs ofc)
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Darc_Adminium.
The topic has been locked.

Re: [HL2RP] UU Door Opened by Citizens 9 years, 9 months ago #217038

That area is the CWU headquarters, it is supposed to be accessible by citizens.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darc_Adminium

Re: [HL2RP] UU Door Opened by Citizens 9 years, 9 months ago #217049

That's good! although unusual... seems strange that anyone can simply walk into what could even be a surgery in progress, let this just be a notice to all that the area is accessible, so we don't have more silly people like me :3
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds