Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Greetings Everyone!

Greetings Everyone! 9 years, 9 months ago #216902

Hello everyone! I'm a new guy in town, I imagine i'll primarily be here for the HL2RP which I'll go with the gutsy assumption that not too many people come around to playing (turns out, people don't like the word "serious" in front of a silly game like Gmod). However, i'm on vacation in the country of Poland for another 3-4 weeks. The reason this is a bad thing is because I have an average of, oh, 800 ping on this server? Even UK servers are pretty bad, and I think this server is hosted in California? -If i'm not mistaken. On the bright side, if I do come on the server at any time, it will be almost exclusively to RP since with 800 ping, there's no hope in any gun/fistfight or, y'know... movement... in general.
So if there's anything that you feel I should know about the server, or the community, or... your dog... please let me know! And if you find Mr. Bean Laden particularly offensive, please feel free to criticize him/me! Now off with you! <3
The topic has been locked.

Re: Greetings Everyone! 9 years, 9 months ago #216904

Welcome!
You should get on the HL2RP server right now. We are all getting on!
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • Felix Wesker
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Hulubalu.

Re: Greetings Everyone! 9 years, 9 months ago #216905

Hulubalu wrote:
Welcome!
You should get on the HL2RP server right now. We are all getting on!

'bout time! I was wandering the spooky corridors on several occasions today, took me a while to realize there wasn't a soul, save my own, around.

Re: Greetings Everyone! 9 years, 9 months ago #216913

Yes! just exactly what HL2RP needs. PEOPLE

Welcome darc.
  • madaradox
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Madaraarararadox
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
ت
  • Page: