Madaradox's CCA application.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Madaradox's CCA application.

Madaradox's CCA application. 9 years, 9 months ago #216690

Oh boy here it goes.

Steam Name: Madaradox

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29935874

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? So i can be closer to the combine, enforce their laws
and to be part of and contribute in interesting roleplay scenarios involving the CCA/The combine.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities? Has history of asthma attacks, none since he was a child. He is really agile and acts well under pressure.

What kind of personality does your character give? As a new recruit my character is going to be a
bit anxious, knowing that he is betraying humanity and leaving everything behind. But at the same time he will feel sort of powerful, he knows that he has a say that matters in certain situations.

What are you expected to do in the CCA? I will be loyal to the CCA and i will obey orders from the
higher ranks. I expect to patrol the streets and protect the civilized society.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you? It will be rough, i will have to do stuff that i
would probably have never thought of as a normal citizen. It will probably not be easy at all.

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)

I lost good friends and family members to the events of the portal storms, what seemed like a sunny day in good old California rapidly grew into a world wide disaster. I was just in my cheap apartment in San Diego when this weird green bright explosion happened right next to me, blowing up my TV in the process. A monster that looked like an alien straight from a sci-fi film was sitting on my couch, i was extremely puzzled with what just happened. The strange thing jumped to me in attempts to grab my head, but my reflexes saved me. I looked around my surroundings to find something to defend myself with. Just as i looked at my flashlight sitting next to my destroyed TV, the monster
jumped towards me, i quickly grabbed the flashlight and slapped the thing with it, it send the monster flying across the room. It made such a strange noise, i still don't have any clue of what is going on. Moments later i heard screams below my place, and everywhere.. really. The military obviously was quick to act, they were already in the building i was in, they bashed my door down and told me to get out as quick as possible, and so i did. Just as the soldiers stepped outside the building a helicopter was there to bring me to what i thought was safety, along with other people who survived the "attacks".

Two years later, the force known as the combine took over humanity in a quick event. I was forced to move into a place known as City 17, it looked scary. A heavily reinforced and secured grand city, in a place somewhere in the eastern European country. There was a massive building, i wouldn't know how to describe it, but man it was scary. Robots in massive quantities were released from there, coming down to take pictures of me, or at-least that's what i think. The technology was impressive, and i was inspired to join the combine because i know that they are the dominant force, and that there is no other way. I know people would call me a traitor for doing so, but the idea of being in a high technology suit, next to that kind of technology was just.. Something out of this world.
Five years later a group of people(in that group of people, there was me) were transferred into another one of those cities, we were transferred to city eight and from here begins my journey to be part of the CCA.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better)

CCA.08-05-814 Says: Citizen, please stay on the line. You will recieve your rations shortly.
CCA.08-05-814 Says: Apply

Mike John Jones Says: Yes, sorry.
Mike John Jones pulls out an ID card, shows it to the unit.

CCA.08-05-814 inspects the card carefuly.

Mike John Jones says: Mike John Jones, 999130

CCA.08-05-814 says: Clear.
CCA.08-05-814 takes a ration from the machine and proceeds to give the bag to the man.

Mike John Jones takes the bag and walks away from the line.

CCA.08-05-814 says: Next.
CCA.08-05-814 says Citizen.
CCA.08-05-814 says: Apply

Diana Blue says: Uh.
Diana Blue says: Sorry, i forgot my ID card, but i know my information.

CCA.08-05-814: Alright, give me your information.

Diana Blue says: Diana Blue, 879132

CCA.08-05-814 Checks interacts with a small datapad, then the datapad makes a small beep.
CCA.08-05-814 says: Everything clear.
CCA.08-05-814 takes another ration bag from the machine then proceeds to give the bag to the woman.

<<IC>>
Name: Wilson Berry
CID:780904
Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:Blue
Facial Hair:N/A
Race:Hispanic
Height:6'5
Weight:181 lbs
Distinguishing Marks: Scar in right hand
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA? No.
List previous fields you are experienced in: I have a mechanical engineering degree.
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA:To be close to the combine, enforce the laws and keep
society civilized.
Have you received any infractions from an officer? No.
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation) Absolutely.
  • madaradox
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Madaraarararadox
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
ت
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by madaradox.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Madaradox's CCA application. 9 years, 9 months ago #216691

+support is a mingebag
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Madaradox's CCA application. 9 years, 9 months ago #216700

+support to stronk
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism

FP Community Ambassador
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Hellsdevil.

Re: Madaradox's CCA application. 9 years, 9 months ago #216739

Accepted, message a super adminstrator to recieve your whitelist.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
The following user(s) said Thank You: madaradox
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds