Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Muffins CCA APP

Muffins CCA APP 9 years, 9 months ago #216134

**NOTE** IC Applications Will be availbile if presented with the opportunity In Game!**

Steam Name:TheMuffinGamer

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:59581827

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? I want to be part of the CCA because I want to Protect Civilized Society from rebels,head crabs,and other unauthorized personnel and make the city faster for citizens.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities? My characters special abilities are that he is very tough but he also knows a little about medical also disabilities are that he runs poorly and also he cant really hurt anything with his bare hands making him use his stunstick and gun for combat reasons.

What kind of personality does your character give? My character's personality is a friendly appearance most of the time but actually a grumpy personality if you mess with him(tricking that there is a rebel in a certain area or asking for rations to much).

What are you expected to do in the CCA? I am supposed to patrol the city for rebels anti-citizens head crabs also maybe being a ration guard where everyone is distributing rations and maybe being in a amputation if ordered to help.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you? I think they would be my allies if I radio for help, patrol,and also maybe kill head crabs also(if needed to) kill rebels and anti citizens.

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)Before the war it was at a peaceful state we have heard about the black mesa accident but we didn't continue to worry due to people containing the aleins during the war it was a ruin the army was trying to fight the Combine but they failed in only 7 hours the aftermath was that the combine or CCA were building massive cities to "protect us citizens After the war we had many buildings we were isolated into to live in and had to follow their laws like dont run,don't swear don't eat anything but OUR food.Now,I am applying for the CCA ready for duty.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better)
** NEW NOTES ** You must Roleplay as a 05 Unit, Nothing Higher!:
CCA.C08-UNION-05.23433 *sees a citizen running*
CCA.C08-UNION-05.23443:<Citizen>
Brown Hair/6'2/Blue Jumpsuit:Is there a problem officer?
CCA.C08-UNION-05.23443:<Yes there is>
Brown Hair/6'2/Blue Jumpsuit:What is the problem officer?
CCA.C08-UNION-05.23443:<You were running>.
Brown Hair/6'2/Blue Jumpsuit:Sorry officer I have somewhere to be.
CCA.C08-UNION-05.23443:< if I catch you doing this again ill make sure to punish you. Also citizen there’s no reason to run no matter where you have to be.
Brown Hair/6'2/Blue Jumpsuit:I won't officer. Sorry.
CCA.C08-UNION-05.23443:<Okay>.
CCA.C08-UNION-05.23443:<Now get out of here!>
Brown Hair/6'2/Blue Jumpsuit walks away from the CCA.
CCA.C08-UNION-05.23443: /me continues his patrolling

<<IC>>
Name:15478

CID:45659

Hair Color:brown

Eye Color:blue

Facial Hair:none

Race: Caucasian

Height:6.2

Weight:172lbs

Distinguishing Marks:none

Do you have any affiliation with the CCA? No

List previous fields you are experienced in:None

Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: I want to protect civilized society and protect this city from anti citizens,rebels,and Head crabs(or maybe other types of unauthorized personnel).

Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.(Blank for the moment)No

Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation)Yes
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by .....
The topic has been locked.

Re: Muffins CCA APP 9 years, 9 months ago #216225

In the Role-Play scenario it does not go like that. An example:

/me walks up to the Citizen.
*The Citizen turns around.
  • Essence
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • G(ordon) (Free)man
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheMuffinGamer

Re: Muffins CCA APP 9 years, 9 months ago #216290

Thank you for making an application Muffin, I will now try my best to state all the errors with your application and give you examples on how you may improve it.

-
Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? I want to be part of the CCA because I want to Protect Civilized Society from rebels,head crabs,and other unauthorized personnel and make the city faster for citizens.
- Here you act way to experienced in a role you haven't beena accepted for. As a citizen you wouldn't know what a headcrab is, and you wouldn't act so confident in taking down such creatures and rebels. You should improve this by creating a more simplistic statement, representing your inexperience in the role and lack of knowledge, but also including a potential emotional side that ties into your characters story.

-
What kind of personality does your character give? My character's personality is a friendly appearance most of the time but actually a grumpy personality if you mess with him(tricking that there is a rebel in a certain area or asking for rations to much).
- There isnt nothing wrong here, but don't use your grumpy personality as an excuse not to fear RP.

-
What are you expected to do in the CCA? I am supposed to patrol the city for rebels anti-citizens head crabs also maybe being a ration guard where everyone is distributing rations and maybe being in a amputation if ordered to help.
- Yet again you seem to experienced in this statement and I'd like you to alter it to represent that your character is a mere citizen that doesn't and shouldn't understand what a headcrab is and how some of the combine chores work. You should attempt to edit this to have an assumption at what the CCA will consist of rather than fire facts at the reader.

-
How do you think the CCA will be like for you? I think they would be my allies if I radio for help, patrol,and also maybe kill head crabs also(if needed to) kill rebels and anti citizens
- As previously stated you sound way to experienced, and here it seems like you have no issue with taking the life of another human being. You need to make this statement include fear RP and less "Maybe kill".

- Your backstory is way to small and requires a lot more extensive detail to make it useful. You can improve on this by mentioning more events and describing more personal things to your character, such as parents, friends, country of birth etc. You can use this template to help you improve on your application.
Introduction to your character > Life before the seven hour war > Life during the seven hour war > Life during the aftermath of the seven hour war > Life under the combine regime > Events leading up to and why you decided to join the combine civil authority

- Your roleplay scenario makes your character come across as a bully, nothing emotional about your roleplay scenario. You need to reduce the gap between your CCA and the citizen, by including more personal and humanised speech between the two characters.

-
- Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)Before the war it was at a peaceful state we have heard about the black mesa accident but we didn't continue to worry due to people containing the aleins during the war it was a ruin the army was trying to fight the Combine but they failed in only 7 hours the aftermath was that the combine or CCA were building massive cities to "protect us citizens After the war we had many buildings we were isolated into to live in and had to follow their laws like dont run,don't swear don't eat anything but OUR food.Now,I am applying for the CCA ready for duty.
- Ok, the main issue with your backstory is that it doens't feel personal to your character, rather a tiny summary of the seven hour war. You need to make your story more personal to your character, mentioning more events specific to you and fully describe in detail your involvement in them.

-
Name:15478
- Unless you are some sort of robotic life form, there is no way you would have numbers as your name. Edit this to include a realistic human first and second name.

- Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: I want to protect civilized society and protect this city from anti citizens,rebels,and Head crabs(or maybe other types of unauthorized personnel). - I know ive stated this many times now, but you sound way to experienced in this role and keep mentioning common facts rather than your personal assumption. This section is in character and so should contain an emotinal reason that ties in to your backstory.

Once the request changes are made I will re-evalutate your application.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by .....
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds