Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: BAD GUY's Suggestion

BAD GUY's Suggestion 9 years, 9 months ago #215916

Type of Suggestion: Everything

Details: When you shoot at someone and then give chase while shooting at them, make sure to S2M! If you have been chasing them for a long time, S2I (Shoot-to-Injure) them in the leg or arm if they're shooting back at you. After using S2I, when you have the time to get to them as they attempt to get up, you RP killing them or taking them prisoner, what ever you want to do since your killing them (unless if you a CP, then you would either A., make sure where you're amping them is private or B. take them in to amp them with permission). (also by the way, it would be really nice if the CCA stops doing shit like hanging people in public because they're mentally retarded or something, eventually people will get fed up with you blowing people's heads off in public while they're eating or wasting rope, it would really improve RP if you took them in, questioned them, and if they have to be amputated, ask their last words, or if they're useful, make them a stalker or Overwatch Transhuman Arm soldier.)

PS. get rid of M9K and stay away from TnB, both of those don't fit Half-Life 2 Roleplay, and they're also not needed, all though you can keep some things like the sniper rifles, RPG-7s, SPAS-12 since you can say the Combine made it so it fires Pulse Pellets.

PPS. you don't need augments, the fact of all of the citizens are malnourished are enough to defeat them in combat if they don't get enough food and water to be able to engage in proper combat, the only augments you need is augments that allow you to wear heavy stuff like the Overwatch Armor (which is hard reinforced plates with padding, not flak and kevlar), nightvision augments are okay, but you can just use goggles, same for thermal.

(IF YOU DON'T AGREE TO CHANGE ANYTHING, PLEASE STILL CONSIDER ALL OF THESE)
  • BAD GUY
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by BAD GUY.
The topic has been locked.

Re: BAD GUY's Suggestion 9 years, 9 months ago #215922

Thank you for making these suggestions they will be considered in the next meeting.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds