Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

noahtheboah36's CCA App
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: noahtheboah36's CCA App

noahtheboah36's CCA App 9 years, 9 months ago #215826

**NOTE** IC Applications Will be availbile if presented with the opportunity In Game!**
Steam Name: [DG] noahtheboah36
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48824569
Why do you want to become a CCA Unit?: I like to do 2 things above all else in HL2RP, being a rebel and being a CP. Generally, I like to be a CP in Clockwork servers and a Rebel in NutScript servers. So, since you guys run clockwork, I want to be a CP.
What are your characters special abilities and disabilities?: This character I like to have be an ex-Cartel Hitman/Torturer, so "interrogation" would be easier for him. However, he's very cowardly, except of course when it comes to torturing some poor sap. In other words, he's got a trade off; he's more than happy to torture people, but he'll run from a fight at the first chance he gets. He's also more likely to surrender in a gunfight.
What kind of personality does your character give?: He acts like he's the big dog on campus all the time, but in reality he's very cowardly when it comes down to actually doing anything but torturing people, his favorite passtime.
What are you expected to do in the CCA?: If I'm a CP, I'll be expected to patrol for any anti-civil activity, perform re-educations, amputate high-level criminals, and obey the orders of Dispatch without question. Also, I'll be expected to remember to update people's data files after any re-education or amputation I perform on them.
How do you think the CCA will be like for you?: Well, it normally ends up being lots and lots of torture and amputation RP, with a little bit of combatRP and chaseRP here and there, although that's only my past experience, and this could be totally different. I'm expecting it to have the same stuff as before, but maybe in different proportions.
Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines): Juan started off being a Cartel Hitman before the Union came. He was one of the best at... extracting information, prior to kills. That's what he got good at. When the Union arrived and started up Civil Protection, they noticed his criminal record and his experience as a thug, which was what they were looking for, so he was a no-brainer to be recruited. Shortly afterwards he began as a Civil Protection unit in City 102, San Juan, on his home island of Puerto Rico. After awhile though, he was transferred to City 8 to help bolster the Civil Protection forces there.
Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better):

/me continues his patrol, walking around the bend with his partner a few feet behind.
Citizen attempts to grab at the rear CP's stunstick on his belt. If successful, he would attempt to flick it on and hit the rear CP in the head, knocking him out.
Partner CP gets his stunstick stolen and is knocked out before he can even think.
/me turns to the commotion, unclipping his stunstick and raising it high, flicking it on.
Citizen raises his stunstick higher, speaking. "You Combine bastards! You'll pay for what you've done."
/me taps two fingers to the side of his helmet, speaking.
/radio "Dispatch I'm 11-99. Repeat, 11-99, I need immediate 10-78 at my 10-20!"
/me taps the side of his helmet again, turning the radio off.
Citizen grabs onto his stunstick with both hands, holding it in front of him, the shock end pointing up and forwards at the CP.
/me keeps the stunstick to the right of him, held up by his head, instinctively taking a couple of steps back.
I say "Citizen, you're making a mistake. Lay down your weapon and face the wall."
Citizen yells "NO! I will /not/ surrender, you will pay!"
Citizen with that attempts to charge at the CP, raising the stick high above his head with both arms, attempting to bring it down on the CP when he gets close enough.
/me attempts to dodge to the side and avoid the strike. If successful, he attempts to strike the man on his back with the stunstick.
Citizen is struck on the back of the head with the stunstick, falling to the ground, dropping his stunstick as he does so.
Citizen attempts to roll away and try to get up.
/me doesn't react in time, and the citizen would be able to roll away and get to one knee in the timeframe before he gathers his wits about him.
Citizen does so, getting up onto his knee.
/me once more raises his stunstick high.
I say "Surrender, or it'll only be worse for you."
Citizen says "Never!"
Citizen attempts to piledrive into the CP.
/me waits for the Citizen to get close enough to be within striking distance, and attempts to hit him on the Citizen's left arm.
Citizen gets hit as he rams into the CP, yelping in pain.
/me gets slammed into the wall, dropping his own stunstick.
/me attempts to punch the man in the face with his left arm.
Citizen attempts to raise his left arm to block, but fails to do so in time, taking the hit and stumbling backwards.
/me attempts to grab his stunstick from the ground and flick it back on again. If he is able to do so with enough time to spare, he also attempts to hit the Citizen in the head with it, ending the thing.
Citizen is still busy dealing with his newly bruised cheek, and ends up not being able to react to getting hit in the head with the stunstick, falling to the ground, unconcious from the blow.
/me lowers his stunstick, flicking it off and clipping it, then grabs up his partner's stunstick, putting it in his tactical backpack.
Backup CP says "You called for 10-78?"
/me nods his head as he leans over, tying the knocked out Citizen's hands together with a ziptie. "I don't need it anymore. Just help my partner back to the Nexus, 647e got 'im."
Backup CP says "10-4."
Backup CP grabs up the knocked out CP in his arms, carrying him off to the Nexus.
/me finishes tying the knocked out Citizen, then proceeds to grab him by one leg and drag him to the Nexus for amputation.
/me sits the unconcious Citizen down in the "interrogation" chair, untying his hands and instead strapping them down to the chair arms.
Citizen begins to come to, his eyes slowly flittering open.
/me stands in front of the Citizen, watching as he begins to wake up.
Citizen fully opens his eyes, blinking a few times before attempting to move his arms, then looking down and struggling against the straps.
/me attempts to sock the citizen one in the face while he's struggling.
Citizen gets hit in the face, his nose breaking and beginning to bleed, while he lets out a yelp of pain.
I say "You made a big mistake, attacking me."
Citizen looks at the CP, attempting to spit on his masked face.
/me is hit on the side of the mask with spit. He then attempts to violently grab and pull at the man's hair. If successful, he would attempt to use his other arm to punch the man 3 times in the gut.
Citizen gets his hair yanked, letting out minor "ow's" at first, which become full on "GYAH!'s" once he starts getting hit in the gut.
/me yanks the man's head back by using his grasp on his hair, then lets go of him.
Citizen gets his head yanked back, then lets it drop down, looking down at himself.
/me unclips his stunstick, flicking it on.
I say "Citizen, do you like balls?"
/me proceeds to "stab" the man in the groin with the stunstick without waiting for an answer from him. He would hold it there for a few seconds before relieving him.
Citizen yells "GEEYAAAAAAH!"
/me flicks the stunstick off and clips it once more.
Citizen begins to pant, looking down and attempting to bring his legs closer together, only to be met with resistance by the straps.
/me sighs through his mask, and walks over to a switch on the nearby wall, flipping it, starting the electrical current in the chair.
Citizen begins to convulse (spelling?) violently, and foaming at the mouth a little as the electricity pulses through him. After about 30 seconds he stops convulsing.
/me waits a couple of seconds after the body falls limp before turning off the electricity, just to be sure.
/me taps two fingers to the side of his radio, speaking into it.
/radio "647e amputated. Disposing of DB and resuming 10-41."

** NEW NOTES ** You must Roleplay as a 05 Unit, Nothing Higher!:
<<IC>>
Name: Juan Felipe
CID: 21233
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Facial Hair: Light shadow of full beard over and under lip.
Race: Hispanic/Caucasian mixed
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 190lbs
Distinguishing Marks: Small tattoo of a naked woman around the bottom back of his neck, left side.
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?: I served as a Civil Protection officer in City 102, and would like a transfer to City 8.
List previous fields you are experienced in: Interrogation, amputation, and "prisoner morale management."
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: When I was transferred to City 8, I was informed that my status as a member of Civil Protection from City 102 didn't transfer over, so I'd like to join the ranks of City 8's fine Civil Protection force and resume my duties once more.
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.(Blank for the moment): No, I have not received any infractions.
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation): I understood the risks when I signed up in City 102, and I understand the risks still today, and I understand the consequences of misbehavior.
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by noahtheboah36.
The topic has been locked.

Re: noahtheboah36's CCA App 9 years, 9 months ago #215830

On the app, you need to RP as an 05. That means you are a NEW unit issued into the CCA. Basically a citizen in a suit. The way you combated the citizens was something of what a unit of the rank 01+ would do. Also to put it in more perspective, you still carry some sympathy for the citizens, but you still have authority over them. I'm sure if you edit this in your RP scenario, you'd get my vote. Good luck man!

Re: noahtheboah36's CCA App 9 years, 9 months ago #215834

Gangster_Story wrote:

On the app, you need to RP as an 05. That means you are a NEW unit issued into the CCA. Basically a citizen in a suit. The way you combated the citizens was something of what a unit of the rank 01+ would do. Also to put it in more perspective, you still carry some sympathy for the citizens, but you still have authority over them. I'm sure if you edit this in your RP scenario, you'd get my vote. Good luck man!

I was already debating editing the RP sequence a little, so your comment just sealed the deal. Still, I'm interested to hear what you think of it now.

Also, I personally disagree, I think that level of combat I had previously was sufficient. Plus I just wanted to wrap up the combatRP as quickly as possible to get to the interrogation/amputation portion which, being the character's specialty, I wanted to focus on.

Re: noahtheboah36's CCA App 9 years, 9 months ago #215838

noahtheboah36 wrote:
Gangster_Story wrote:

I was already debating editing the RP sequence a little, so your comment just sealed the deal. Still, I'm interested to hear what you think of it now.

Also, I personally disagree, I think that level of combat I had previously was sufficient. Plus I just wanted to wrap up the combatRP as quickly as possible to get to the interrogation/amputation portion which, being the character's specialty, I wanted to focus on.

As an 05 you wouldn't even have sufficient interrogation skills. At that point after getting your rank, you'd be a UNION.05, the patrolling division. Your job is just to patrol and detain. The only exception to this is if a High Commanding officer orders you to, or you are a Jury unit.

Also your unit doesn't yearn to kill anti-citizens. 05's, no matter what, are just like the citizens they bring in. Broken, little malnourished souls that can't do much with their own power. Again to put emphasis on it, you have barely any training besides the basic one you get upon being issued as a recruit.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds