• Platinum Boarder
  • I found the green weiner
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

[/url]

The topic has been locked.

Re: - Half Life 2 Role-play: The Revival - Poll - 9 years, 9 months ago #215581

Limited_Piko wrote:
When would this happen?

We're going to have a follow up meeting this Saturday so be on the lookout this weekend.
  • Reventius
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici.

Re: - Half Life 2 Role-play: The Revival - Poll - 9 years, 9 months ago #215599

Let me start off by apologizing for the lack of forum and game activity for the past month or so. While it shouldn't matter that much, as the server has been pretty empty, college orientation, preparation, and my busy work schedule have prevented me from playing much.

Fellow staff, you may have noticed that I removed you all from my steam friends list. This was nothing personal, I was just trying to clean up the list from people I didn't know IRL, and then never added you guys back XD, so send me some invites! I'm not sure if you have discussed it or not, but I would love to refill the GRID.DvL position that I used to hold for many many many months before becoming the Captain. If you believe the position should go to someone else, so be it, but I would certainly enjoy the spot, and believe I'm pretty darn qualified for it, given my Super Admin status, playtime, and CCA experience, especially in that specific position.

As for the reset being on saturday, I'm all for it, and am only working in the evening on that day, so I should be capable of playing for the majority of the day, helping to get everything set up again.

Hope I wasn't randomly fired from my position, lol, and I look forward to RP-ing with you all again very soon.

Thanks,
GrimThunder62
HL2:RP SA
  • GrimThunder62
  • Gold Boarder
  • In many cases, your mind is your only limitation

Re: - Half Life 2 Role-play: The Revival - Poll - 9 years, 9 months ago #215600

GrimThunder62 wrote:
Let me start off by apologizing for the lack of forum and game activity for the past month or so. While it shouldn't matter that much, as the server has been pretty empty, college orientation, preparation, and my busy work schedule have prevented me from playing much.

Fellow staff, you may have noticed that I removed you all from my steam friends list. This was nothing personal, I was just trying to clean up the list from people I didn't know IRL, and then never added you guys back XD, so send me some invites! I'm not sure if you have discussed it or not, but I would love to refill the GRID.DvL position that I used to hold for many many many months before becoming the Captain. If you believe the position should go to someone else, so be it, but I would certainly enjoy the spot, and believe I'm pretty darn qualified for it, given my Super Admin status, playtime, and CCA experience, especially in that specific position.

As for the reset being on saturday, I'm all for it, and am only working in the evening on that day, so I should be capable of playing for the majority of the day, helping to get everything set up again.

Hope I wasn't randomly fired from my position, lol, and I look forward to RP-ing with you all again very soon.

Thanks,
GrimThunder62

Why remove everyone just to tell us to add you back? I mean as a Super Admin you are eventually gonna need to contact some of them, or be contacted.
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • Felix Wesker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craccoo

Re: - Half Life 2 Role-play: The Revival - Poll - 9 years, 9 months ago #215601

Hulubalu wrote:
GrimThunder62 wrote:

Thanks,
GrimThunder62

Why remove everyone just to tell us to add you back? I mean as a Super Admin you are eventually gonna need to contact some of them, or be contacted.

I was starting my non-IRL friends list from scratch. It got to the point where I had a lot of unnecessary additions, people who would never play, or posed a threat, so I just wiped everyone who wasn't an IRL friend.
  • GrimThunder62
  • Gold Boarder
  • In many cases, your mind is your only limitation

Re: - Half Life 2 Role-play: The Revival - Poll - 9 years, 9 months ago #215763

The war shall finally be over...

• Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan

Re: - Half Life 2 Role-play: The Revival - Poll - 9 years, 9 months ago #215765

My face before EMP hits the delete button on all the characters.

• PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Craccoo
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds