Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

HL2:RP Population Initiative - Join!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: HL2:RP Population Initiative - Join!

HL2:RP Population Initiative - Join! 9 years, 10 months ago #214297

Hello Everyone!

For a while now, FP's HL2:RP server has been void of any players whatsoever, and I want to change that. So I ask (Like I have in the past...) Join HL2:RP and get it populated!
Even for those who haven't tried it out, I ask that you come in and see how it goes. For everyone the experience is different, and varies from person to person. And for those who are at DarkRP and think of coming over, we do have a few players who actually have played on both server with successful transition.

For anyone that is interested, please check out the Gametracker info below!
We are going to try to populate as much as we can, so please check out the server.

Thanks!
-GS

Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Gangster_Story.
The topic has been locked.

Re: HL2:RP Population Initiative - Join! 9 years, 10 months ago #214303

The majority of FP is too busy playing on the DARK RP server to come and visit us. I haven't been able to get on very much at all, because since I graduated, I've been working practically full time at the vet. Gone are the days of having much free time after work. And after that, the free time that I do have, has been going to coding, real life friends, etc.

But as for the rest of staff, they're in the same boat, or busy on Dark RP.
  • GrimThunder62
  • Gold Boarder
  • In many cases, your mind is your only limitation
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by GrimThunder62.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gangster_Story

Re: HL2:RP Population Initiative - Join! 9 years, 10 months ago #214323

Jesus Grim, its been a while. I'm glad for the response though, and hopefully we will see you hop on again!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds