Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Amun's Vortigaunt App

Amun's Vortigaunt App 9 years, 10 months ago #212759

Steam Name : |FP| Amun Ra
Steam Id :STEAM_0:0:59580285
Why do you want the vortigaunt whitelist? : I think being in the vortigaunt whitelist would give me more rp experiences other than citizen. I have always wanted to be a vortigaunt ever since I have heard of it.
What do you do as an enslaved vortigaunt? : Obey what the CCA and combine tell me to do.
What do you do as a Free vortigaunt? : Help my fellow vortigaunts become free and help the humans rebel against the combine.
Write a backstory for your vortigaunt (The more you write the better) : Val'guz was a young vortigaunt, as he was helping his fellow vortigaunt on his home planet. He looked up in the sky because of exhaustion of a long days work, when he looked up he saw strange ships. Little did he know these ships would turn out to be his worst enemy! In these ships there was the combine, the combine took over the vortigaunts and enslaved them. Val'guz and the other vortigaunts fled to a border world that could be used to cross demensions called Xen. While at Xen the combine would force the Vorigaunts to clean, heal, and gather food for the others. This work was very long and tiresome. Soon later Val'guz found a portal wondering where it would lead. Val'guz stepped through the portal and ended up in a strange place he had never seen before. He met what he and many of his fellow vortigaunts thought to be unitelligent humans. Now Val'guz's life consists of cleaning healing and gathering, whilst being ordered around by the combine. His life goal is to try to escape from the combine and help the humans and other vortigaunts escape aswell.
Write a few vortigaunt rp situation's (The more you write the better) : Val'guz wakes up in a room with some combine surrounding him. They beat him senselessly, After they are finished beating him he hears one say to another, "Ha Ha, stupid alien. Hope he rots whilst slaved!" Val'guz looks up at the combine who then sees him and hits him with his stunstick knocking him out. Val'guz is regaining conciousness as he is being dragged around the ground out of the nexus and thrown in an alley way. He gets up and rubs the dust off of himself. The combine tells him to pick up all trash in district 6. Val'guz is walking hunched over and sees some hideous human in the corner of his eye. The human is wearing a rebel sign on his clothing, Vel'guz can see he is trying to sneak past the combine without being noticed. Val'guz throws some trash down at the combines feet to draw attention whilst the rebel runs away. The combine shouts, "Faster! You slave!" He hunches back over and begins cleaning. A few hours later he is picking up trash and sees the rebel who brought some friends with him. They offer val'guz a chance at freedom if they can sneak away. He joyfully accepts this offer and stays with the rebels hiding and helping more vortigaunts and citizens until they have enough to overthrow the combine.
<:: Ic Section ::>
Vortigaunt Name : Val'guz
Vortigaunt Age : 483
Vortigaunt Height : 6'2
Why does your vortigaunt want to serve the union? : He wants to live and someday be set free.
Do you understand that you wii be killed If you work with the resistance? : Yes, I understand.
I,_______Val'guz___________ Will server the union as an enslaved biotic.
  • Amun Ra
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
“This is your fault. I'm going to kill you. And all the cake is gone. You don't even care, do you?” (Portal)

“Oh, hi. So, how are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO!” (Portal 2)

“Hey! Listen!” (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)

“Didn’t we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said ‘Goodbye’ and you were like ‘NO WAY!’ and then I was all ‘We pretended we were going to murder you’? That was great." (Portal)
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Amun Ra. Reason: spell check
The topic has been locked.

Re: Amun's Vortigaunt App 9 years, 10 months ago #212844

You're missing alot of the vortigaunt story, Stereotypical app aswell.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Amun's Vortigaunt App 9 years, 10 months ago #212896

although i don't play HL2RP +support
  • o0Deidara0o
  • Senior Boarder
“The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,but true beauty in a Woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows.”
― Audrey Hepburn
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds