Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I guess an APP.(MPF)

I guess an APP.(MPF) 9 years, 10 months ago #212697

Steam Name: Dr. Combine
Steam ID:
Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? I come on the server sometimes and I wanna see how you guys do your MPF cannon. Every server is different so I wanted to try this one.
What are your characters special abilities and disabilities? She is a good aim. Knows medical. Knows some engineering. He also has a small limp and he is slow.
What kind of personality does your character give? Nice. Disrespectful. Enlighten.
What are you expected to do in the CCA? I am expected to RP and not abuse any powers.
How do you think the CCA will be like for you? Not sure. This is why I wanted to try it. But I think it might be fun.
Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are. (A few goods line? How about 10 paragraphs.)

*It seems to be a small diary.* *A CCA office flips through the pages reading it.*
It's my first day of school. Let's see how it goes I'll write more later.
So I met some kids...- OH sorry. I'm Brianna... anyways I met some cool kids and we are hanging out together.
*A few hearts and rainbow stickers can be seen separating the paragraph from another.*
It seems to have been a while since I wrote... it has been two years. I'm in third grade WOW! It went by so quick. I think I'm actually a cool kid... I kindav like it. UH OH! I hear the bus I got to go!*
*It seems to not have been much more after that.* *She seems to start about her backstory.*
Well. I am now twenty and the combine took over... here is my backstory..

Brianna Carter was born in 1990. She lived in a small town. There would sometimes crimes. But they where usually involving stealing. She was in first grade when she met three kids. They became her friends IMMETALY. She was friends with them for a long while. When she was in sixth grade she found out one of them takes drugs. She decided to slowly stay away from her. Soon enough she was arrested. She was sad but no that badly. As she went into eight grade she learned about civics. She did a project about what they wanted to be when they grew up. She wanted to be a nurse or an engineer. As she got into high school she chose a lot of classes involving nursing.

Soon she was out of high school as she went to a college. She learned engineering for a year. She got bored by it and hated it. She left engineering and went straight to nursing. She got honor roll and got a B- in math. She became a nurse at an emergency hospital ward. Nothing happened much. She met a new patient who was blind. By then she was 20. As she took care of her they became friends.

Brianna heard some rucuss outside. She looked through the window and saw a synth. She went here we go... then it fired a mortar through a window bellow. It broke a wall and everyone fell. She was one the 2nd floor. A lot of people where killed. She survived with a broken ankle and her blind patient survived. By then it was 6 hours in the 7 hour war. She then saw the synth kill her blind friend. She screamed horribly and the synth was about to kill her when it was when Breen surrendered. After that the synth had things surround her and knock her out. When she woke up she saw MPF everywhere. She had no idea what was going. Her ankle healed. She had a limp. The doctor said it would be healed after a long while. He estimated 6 months. She was moving quickly. To quickly. An MPF took out a stunstick and said. STOP RUNNING CITIZEN. She said Fuck off asshole. The man was armored. Not that armored but in a suit. He only had a stun stick. Or so she thought.a He took out his gun and shot her in the ankle. She was in jail. She never knew that. Because she was knocked out for so long. Soon. She had crutches. She didn't know she had any criminal points and they added it by looking at her citizen suit.

She had horrible food and she had a lot of rations rate a while. Finally she saved up her money to buy a new luxury apartment. But she was robbed and mugged. She had a gun pointed to her when an MPF came in and shot the man. She was horrified but happy. She thanked the MPF. So she decided to save other peoples life and become an MPF

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better)
MPF: *Taps her stun stick on her leg a few sparks fly off.*
MPF: *Looks. Her partner where he Is seen manning a torrent.*
MPF: Don't you think patrolling is boring sometimes,
MPF2: Sometimes... When there is no action. Haha.
MPF: Yeah..ha...ha.
MPF: *The laugh seems like a nervous laugh.*
*A shot is heard it sounds like it is from the block.*
*Soon a huge group of citizens started a riot walking towards the nexus.*
MPF2: We need backup at nexus checkpoint! UPRISIN-
*He falls over on the ground being hit in the faceplate by a shot.*
MPF: AHHHHHHHH!
* A shot goes by her head skimming her armor.*
MPF: *Gets behind the check point wall she aims her pistol around the corner firing aimlessly.*
*EpUs come out of the nexus door they start firing MP7 into the crowd.*
*Half of the crowd is dead but EpU run out of ammunition and run away.*
MPF: Attempts to run into the nexus lobby without being shot.*
MPF: Roll 19 out of 100.
Citizen4: Roll 29 out of 100.
MPF: Gets hit in the foot she falls over. She looks up seeing a DvL charging a pulse orb.*
DvL: * Fires a pulse orb into the crowd killing them all.*
* The entire citizen group die and everything settles.*
DvL: Sigh... *radio.* We got another wounded.

<:: Accessing Brianna Carters App. ::>
<:: Password... ::>
<:: Password Accepted::>
Name: Brianna Carter
CID:52114
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Facial Hair: None.
Race: American.
Height:5'9
Weight: 140.
Distinguishing Marks: Scars on Leg And Arm.
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA? No.
List previous fields you are experienced in: Medical. Small engineering.
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: I will be honest.. I want some advantages better then a citizen. But I will serve the UU until I die. I will serve them and do whatever they tell me.
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.No.
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? I Brianna Carter understand I will be amputated if I try to go rouge.
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Zach. Reason: Hngnhhh
The topic has been locked.

Re: I guess an APP.(MPF) 9 years, 10 months ago #212699

Decent App, but there are a few problems that you can fix up with a bit of editing !
Firstly your backstory isn't supposed to necessarily be a backstory of your life. (I mean it can, but its not the full story.) You see the backstory is meant to tell us WHY and HOW your character got into the the Combine Civil Authority. Just know what you have there is good, but all I think you should do is just add on to the end explaining how you initially got in. (And make it interesting, betters your chances of getting in!)
Secondly is your RP. It is not really an RP per say, but what you should really think about doing is re-writing it. We want to see what your unit would do in some sort of RP scenario regarding the rank of 05 (of any core division). Also include examples of how you'd use all the main action commands while RPing (/me, /it, and /roll).

Alright, thats basically it! Hopefully you get the whitelist.

Good luck.

-GS

Re: I guess an APP.(MPF) 9 years, 10 months ago #212701

Edited backstory a bit and my RP example.
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

Re: I guess an APP.(MPF) 9 years, 10 months ago #212743

+support he is the only person that I know that knows so much of hl2 and hl2 rp
  • Rocmax
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I like potatoes.
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Rocmax.

Re: I guess an APP.(MPF) 9 years, 9 months ago #215116

Erm. Bump.
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

Re: I guess an APP.(MPF) 9 years, 9 months ago #215278

Firstly, I'd like to deeply apologise for the delay in response for your application, but this is because of the server lacking any form of activity over the past couple of weeks, not the staff team being spiteful.

After looking over your application I have found some erroers which I'd like addressed before I go on to accept you and so I will list them as follows.

OOC Section:

- "Steam ID: " - No steam ID ( Use this site for help: steamidfinder.com/ ).

- "What are your characters special abilities and disabilities?" - Your character changes gender.

- "What are you expected to do in the CCA?" - I'd like you to develop on what you've written here by including some of the more basic roleplay expections instead of what the rules expect you to do.

- "How do you think the CCA will be like for you?" Please develop on your statement for this field.

Backstory:

- "When she woke up she saw MPF everywhere." - This quickly after the seven hour war they're wouldn't be metropolice units due to obvious trust issues, replace them with either OTA or synth.

- "MPF took out a stunstick and said. STOP RUNNING CITIZEN. She said Fuck off asshole" - As said before change the MPF to something else, but also this section lacks fearRP which I'd like you to to include. You wouldn't shout profanity at a heavy armored soldier you knew nothing about or fully cooperate with this soldier, but you should still show a level of fear towards him.

- "He took out his gun and shot her in the ankle. She was healed and she had a small infection in her foot." Develop this injury more, including the time it took to heal. A bullet to the ankle is quote a serious injury.

- "Nothing serious so they let her live." You would most likely be punished with re-education and jail time if you attempted to run away from a metropolice unit after swearing at them, I don't expect they would let you go lighty as stated.

- "But she was robbed and mugged." - Develop this statement by including more infomration and include more fearRP.

- "She thanked the MPF. So she decided to save other peoples life and become an MPF" - Joining the CCA is a big decision, I would like to see more development on why you actually joined and not a slight hint at it, include some emotional stuff and maybe doubts at joining.

- Can you attempt to include some more roleplay that includes you actually applying, joining and then your first experiences as CCA.

RP Scenario:

- The general content is concise, but I'd like to see more fearRP and roleplay that acknowledges that you are a low ranking CCA, and thus more roleplay throughout the scenario also acknowledging it.

IC Section:

- "Race: American." - American is a nationality, not a race. Race is a social construct, most commonly being your skin colour.

Once the specified issues are eliminated I will re-evalutate your application.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds