Username Password: Remember me

Natsuki Wasanasan's Wonderful CCA Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Natsuki Wasanasan's Wonderful CCA Application

Natsuki Wasanasan's Wonderful CCA Application 9 years, 10 months ago #212495

Steam Name: Natsuki

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40360629

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit?: I would like to become a CCA to have more roleplay experience and

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities?: My character is quite strong and quite fast, but he does not make up for being able to be in a fight, and he also has athsma.

What kind of personality does your character give?: My character is fast, strong, gullible, stubborn and loyal, but he is also quite a passive person unless in a dire situation.

What are you expected to do in the CCA?: To do whatever instructed by the division I am in, for example, Union, I would patrol, Helix, I would do anything to do with medical terms like the polution or surgery, anything like that I am told to do, but what I am most expected to do is to maintain the universal union and combine authority over the citizens.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you?: Being CCA will be a great benefit towards me and I think I will enjoy it very much.

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are:

Martin Andrews was a construction worker before the 7 hour war commenced. He created houses and flats and lots of other buildings during the short moments of time that he had of his job. When Martin was 29, he was filled in on an operation to construct what seemed to be a temple. Martin was not excited for this, and he confronted his boss about this. "This artwork and building itself does not match my skill in building!" he yelled at his boss, who replied "Well if y'aint got the skill for it, then get the fuck out of here!" Martin instantly threw down his construction badge without hesitation, and left the small blue building that he was in.

Martin stormed out of the site; face red and full of hate. He walked up to the street, where many people saw his anger inside of him. He approached a supermarket; resting his hand in his back pocket. He watched the many people walk past him, filled with joy and laughter, as he made his way down to the alcoholic beverage isles. He picked up two bottles of whiskey and made haste to the counter. He took his wallet out and payed in cash for the bottles, and then ran outside and up the road towards the building site once more.

Martin put his hood up on his jacket and tightened it so that his face could not be seen. He put the plastic bags on the floor and took the bottles out; removing their caps. He put some tissues inside the bottles, enough to touch the liqour. Martin pulled a lighter out of his pocket and ignited one of the bottles rags. He approached the building that he was in before. The boss peering at the dark figure. Frightened by this, the man quickly rushed away from the windows and shut the blinds. Martin put the bottle over his shoulder and launched it into the upper window. Only hearing screams come out of the building as it slowly melted. He lit up the second bottle and threw it at the temple, which was in the process of making. Martin grinned and let out a small laughter of hate while walking up the street away from the scene.

It was only a few hours later until Martin was eventually caught by the authorities. He sat in his back garden in the thunder. He heard the sirens and lots of yelling. Martin took no notice of this, as he watched some kind of portal open up in the sky. He was terrified, as he saw many flying machines come out of this portal and fly across every direction. Martin began to fence jump over into the other gardens in attempt to flee from the disaster in the sky and what was knocking at his door. Martin was full of adrenaline; police chasing him, the cracks in the sky, and the UFO's in the air. Martin kept vaulting over the fences, while unaware of this though, he fell into a ditch into some strangers garden and landed on a rock, which knocked him unconscious. He only had one thought of what was going on right now. That was to escape. But there was no escaping...

Martin woke up the next morning on a bench in a train station. He noticed that he was dressed in blue and was lining up for a train into another city. There were strange men with masks on and blue lights in their eyes. "Citizen." One of these men ordered. "Move into the train. Now!" he yelled. Martin, frightened by this, made haste onto the train. He had no idea where this train went. But he knew that it was going to be a long journey to wherever this train would go.

After at least 50 hours of travelling, jumping from train to train, Martin finally arrived in the city that he was assigned to. City 45. Martin knew that this new kind of lifestyle was not going to be good unless he had some kind of power. He tried to become a loyalist, but it never usually turned out because the city was full of these loyalists and the only way that the citizens would become loyalists is by handing over contraband. He kept attempting to find contraband, but was never found.

From this very day, a long time from when Martin came to the city to the first time. He finally thought "I'll join the CCA, and help my mom and my dad and anyone else who is close to me that needs help." He wrote up a paper and handed it in to a high commanding unit, which was being evaluated in order to join the Combine Civil Authority. Martin sits on the benches outside the nexus for hours on end, just waiting to see if he has got in or not.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better)

** Sean Tennant smirks at the unit, as he hides the object in his back pocket. **
** CCA.C45-JURY-05.089 glances quickly at the man, and holds his stunstick while it is in his belt. **
CCA.C45-JURY-05.089 says "Citizen."
Sean Tennant says "What?"
CCA.C45-JURY-05.089 says "What was that you just put in your back pocket?"
** Sean Tennant quickly pulls out a small shiv from his pocket and attempts to stab the officer in the stomach. **
--CCA.C45-JURY-05.089 has rolled 36 out of 100.--
--Sean Tennant has rolled 78 out of 100.--
** Sean Tennant quickly jabs the shiv into the units stomach. **
** Since the unit has a stab proof vest on, the shiv has hardly affected the unit. **
** CCA.C45-JURY-05.089 quickly rushes to his pistol holster and pulls it out. **
** CCA.C45-JURY-05.089 attempts to shoot the citizen in the knee cap. **
--CCA.C45-JURY-05.089 has rolled 68 out of 100.--
--Sean Tennant has rolled 2 out of 100.--
** Sean Tennant quickly screams in pain as he drops to the ground, holding his knee cap. **
** CCA.C45-JURY-05.089 holds his ears shaking, as he hears the screams of the man. **
** CCA.C45-JURY-05.089 slowly approaches the man; pulling a ziptie out. **
** CCA.C45-JURY-05.089 attempts to the the man (Resist?) **
** Sean Tennant resists, by attempting to scramble his hands around in attempt to stop being tied. **
--Sean Tennant has rolled 45 out of 100.--
--CCA.C45-JURY-05.089 has rolled 88 out of 100.--
** CCA.C45-JURY-05.089 ties the man forcefully, while still shaking.**
CCA.C45-JURY-05.089 radios in "A-a-anti-citiz-zen has been cau-ught, s-sir,"
CCA.C45-UNION-Dvl.701 radios in "Good, bring him into detainment and wait for the JUDGE."
CCA.C45-JURY-05.089 radios in "C-copy tha-at, Sir.."
** CCA.C45-JURY-05.089 puts his pistol back into his holster, pulls the small shiv jammed into his kevlar in his pockets, and pulls his stunstick out of his holster. **
Sean Tennant yells "No! Please!"
** CCA.C45-JURY-05.089 slowly flicks his stunstick on, and begins to beat the citizen across the face. **
** CCA.C45-JURY-05.089 grabs the unconscious man; shaking, and walks over to the nexus. **
CCA.C45-JURY-05.089 radios in "Com-ming in, s-sir."
CCA.C45-UNION-DvL.701 radios in "Good job, 05. This will be notified to your Divisional Leader."

<<IC>>
Name: Martin Andrews
CID: 87634
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Facial Hair: Stubble
Race: Caucasian
Height: 5'11
Weight: 168lbs
Distinguishing Marks: Huge Scar across chest
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?: No
List previous fields you are experienced in: I was a Construction Worker in my career before the 7-hour war.
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: I want to join the CCA to help the Universal Union by doing whatever they aquire me to do, and to help my family and friends with money.
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain: No
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA?: Yes
  • Natsuki
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

The topic has been locked.

Re: Natsuki Wasanasan's Wonderful CCA Application 9 years, 10 months ago #212517

App looks good
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Natsuki Wasanasan's Wonderful CCA Application 9 years, 10 months ago #212519

Someone check and see where he copied this app from.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slappy, Xeratous, Tyler R

Re: Natsuki Wasanasan's Wonderful CCA Application 9 years, 10 months ago #212520

Vulpes Inculta wrote:

I'll take that as a compliment...so thanks...
  • Natsuki
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Natsuki Wasanasan's Wonderful CCA Application 9 years, 10 months ago #212522

Vulpes Inculta wrote:

Didnt you just scold ram for being rude? Especially because youre also a staff. Just saying.
Nat this is wonderful! Good luck!
  • Wilfred
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • aw man
The following user(s) said Thank You: Natsuki

Re: Natsuki Wasanasan's Wonderful CCA Application 9 years, 10 months ago #212523

Wilfred wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:

Didnt you just scold ram for being rude? Especially because youre also a staff. Just saying.
Not sure who ram is, unless you mean randomus.

And that is in no way related, I never used my staff rank as an excuse to be rude.

Not to mention it was sarcasm, I can't help it if you took what I said seriously.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Rocinante.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeratous

Re: Natsuki Wasanasan's Wonderful CCA Application 9 years, 10 months ago #212530

Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Wilfred wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:

Not sure who ram is, unless you mean randomus.

And that is in no way related, I never used my staff rank as an excuse to be rude.

Not to mention it was sarcasm, I can't help it if you took what I said seriously.

He's had some reason to actually reply the way he did. To be honest, I would've said the same, who knows if he copy 'n pasted this app up for us to look at. Just to think that'd he'd apply so badly to the Serious RP server, and then come over here and make a really good app. It makes for a lot of suspicion. Oh yeah, and the staff members name is Ramdomus, not Randomus.

Anyways back to the app.
It is a good app, but I'll be honest.
I have never seen you on the server at all.And this is a problem for some people since they don't know what they are trying to +/-support. For me, I'll be going with Neutral. Until you are more active this vote will change from me. As for the possibility of a copied app? I couldn't be arsed to look around for it, but expect someone to make the effort to. In the situation that this wasn't copied, Great Job! This is a decent app, and I hope for the best for you. Good luck.

Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Gangster_Story.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocinante

Re: Natsuki Wasanasan's Wonderful CCA Application 9 years, 10 months ago #212748

After reading through your application I have come to find a small number of faults I'd like to see corrected before I make a further judgement.

- The combine empire wouldn't consist of human soldiers as early as you have stated, you could fix this by changing the human units into overwatch soldiers instead, or possibly put your character into some sort of isolation, to reperesent the time gap between the invasion and when the CCA was established.

- From your application someone could get the false idea that the combine instantly had complete control after the seven hour war like how it is on the server, but they would obviously be in the process of capturing citizens, placing them into isolation pods untill citys like 17 were prepared for the citizens.

- Your justification for joining the CCA isnt good enough, and you haven't even mentioned your mother or father previously in the application. Could you improve on your justifaction and generally increase the size of that section of the application.

Apart from the issues with your application, I'd like to see you improve on your activity and try to get involved in more complex roleplay as a citizen. I know this is a silly question considering the recent playerbase of the server, but if you could join when others join or attempt to boost the playerbase yourself, it would be greatly appreciated.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds