Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nykez's CCA APP

Nykez's CCA APP 9 years, 11 months ago #211376

**NOTE** IC Applications Will be availbile if presented with the opportunity In Game!**

Steam Name: NykezTV

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25789514

do you want to become a CCA Unit?
I wish to join to assist my fellow citizens of City 45 and to serve under the Universal Union. To serve and protect for what is right, to save lives and apprehend thoes who take action against the Universal Union. To protect my fellow officals and make City 45 a better place.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities? Loyal, trustworthy, stuborn, leader (Likes to be incharge, very good at cordinating people), and cautious.

What kind of personality does your character give?
A Thinker

What are you expected to do in the CCA?
Serve and Protect.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you?
I expect CCA to be slow paced at first during training, hopefully it won't more than a week to be trained. After that point I hope to join GRID and help better the CCA with technology. During this I hope to rise through the ranks and become a 2 or 1.

Jordan expects this to be a high stakes job that every moment could mean life or death. He knows the risk of the job and has heard stories of how CCA offcials have lost there lives. He hopes he is more fortonet and lives a long and respected life. He doesn't know much about being a CCA offcial yet but hopes to learn over time to be the best officer he can be.

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are:

Before the invasion of the Combine, Jordan Howard was an independent artist and painter. He was twenty two years old at the time, and lived in a small apartment in Toronto, Canada. He had very few friends, but no close family due to him being an only child, pitted with an abusive past with his mother and father. This eventually led to her suffering of paranoia, and then spread over-all to having personality swings.

As he grew up and distanced herself despite his years of pain and trauma, he found himself getting up everyday, making coffee, and working on his pieces, sometimes all the way from the morning until the evening. He'd sell them to spread his artistic creativity and attended art shows and visited museums as a form of relaxation, as he focused more on his creative ambitions than worrying about much else in his life.

Three years later, he was finds herself at the streets to City 45, his suitcase in hand as the wears the standard blue jumpsuit. This having been the fourth city relocation he's had this year. He adjusted to this life now, not having really cared about the past anymore anyways, as there was nothing really for him to lose anyway. But the mundane life he started to live day in and day out reminded him too much of before, his stomach ached for more food, and his mind screamed at him for something.. better.. than just this. It's only when he came across a CCA Application Form taped to a post did he decide.. that this was something he was meant to do.. maybe even all along. He knew how evil the Combine really were, every since the day they attacked.. but he just couldn't take living this way anymore. And he jumped at any opportunity for different.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better)

** The male Loyalist raises his voice slightly highis, exasperated. “I told you! I don’t want your dam-“
**Joseph Entreri cuts the man off by gruffly pushing him against the wall with one hand, and begins to dangle a small baggie in front of his face with the othis.
** Joseph says, “C’mon man! I know you could use a fix! All I’m asking in return from you is-“
** Jordan yells. “<:: Citizen! Back up immediately!”
** Joseph quickly turns his head to the left, noticing Jordan as he steps closer, his right hand now hovering low as he prepares to draw his baton.
** The Loyalist looks over, sighing in relief before he is suddenly let go, and watches as the citizen holding him backs up slowly, and hesitantly.
** Joseph laughs sarcastically, “Oh look who it fuckin’ is! What a surprise.”
** Jordan suddenly draws his stunstick, flicking it onto the highest setting. “<:: Citizen! Don’t you move!”
** Joseph falls still as Jordan approaches closer, however, he suddenly whips his body around, his sneakers scuffing against the concrete as he swiftly attempts to flee the scene.
**Jordan growls lowly, and swiftly begins to chase after the man down the street, catching up with him quickly as runs into the apartment complex, but ends up becoming cornered.
** Joseph flips around, and backs up, his hands raised. “Listen, I didn’t mean fo-“
** Jordan raises his stunstick highis, his voice stern. “<:: Citizen! Face the wall, now!”
** Joseph turns around, and waits for Jordan to approach even closer.
** Joseph senses his right behind him, and tries to whip his head forcefully backward, hitting Jordan in the mask and making his stumble backwards.
** Joseph has rolled 89/100.
** Jordan has rolled 54/100.
** Jordan groans in frustration as he takes the abrupt force to his mask, causing his to step backwards, slightly dazed.
** Joseph suddenly flips around, and attempts to tackle his to the ground as he is caught off-guard.
** Joseph has rolled 32/100.
** Jordan has rolled 90/100.
** As Joseph flies forward, Jordan swiftly swings his stunstick towards his shoulder, cracking harshly against it.
** Joseph falls to the ground in pain, gripping his shoulder tightly. “Fucking hell!”
** Jordan holsters his stunstick, “<:: Bad choices will bring consequences, Citizen.”
** Jordan then leans down next to the man and pulls out a ziptie, attempting to tie him.
Jordan Kennedy says [LOOC]: Resist?
Joseph Entreri says [LOOC]: Nah, it’s cool.
** Jordan presses the man’s face firmly against the floor as he pulls his hands behind his back, tying them togethis and successfully subduing him.

<<IC>>
Name: Jordan Howard
CID: 48617
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Facial Hair: Dark(Black)
Race: White
Height: 6'3
Weight: 165
Distinguishing Marks: N/A

Do you have any affiliation with the CCA? No.

List previous fields you are experienced in:
Painting and some medical science.

Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: I want to become a part of a force that strives in keeping the streets of City 45 safe, civilized place to be. I wish to help maintain the order wherever I go, and become a valuable asset in protecting, preserving, and maintaining civilized society and all those who inhabit it.

Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.(Blank for the moment)
No.
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation)
Yes, I do.
  • nykez
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by nykez.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Nykez's CCA APP 9 years, 11 months ago #211436

Really decent App here!
But there are some things I'd like to inquire about.
The backstory. Try to expand on HOW your character came to be part of the CCA, and the outcome of it. Just finding a application on a post is just a bit... Boring. So try to expand, and be creative.
Besides that, your whole app is great, I hope you get the whitelist!
+support

Re: Nykez's CCA APP 9 years, 11 months ago #211537

For the most of it this is a very good application, but I would like you to make more inclusions involve the seven hour war and the differences the combine made to your day to day life when they invaded. Another issue is activity, or atleast my meetings with you in character. This may be do to me knowing you by another name, but I'd like to see you in game more befor I can accept your application.

Once these faults are corrected I will re-evalutate your application.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds