Username Password: Remember me

Grim's Vort Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Grim's Vort Application

Grim's Vort Application 9 years, 11 months ago #211299

Steam Name: GrimThunder62
Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:54313142

Why do you want the vortigaunt whitelist?: I've never really felt the need to have a vortigaunt character before. I've seen their RP, and never really found it that exciting. 9 months later, and hiring as an Operator, then promotion to Admin and Super Admin, I've finally found a purpose for one. Of course, I will RP normally as a vortigaunt, but I require one to elaborate and enhance the beautifully crafted story I have been creating in the server.

What do you do as an enslaved vortigaunt?: The basic things that all enslaved vortigaunts perform. Cleaning and taking orders from the local Combine Civil Authority. Enslaved vortigaunts are literally the lowest of the low, in the eyes of the human society, and therefore they are pressured to act as such, regardless of whether the statement is true or not.

What do you do as a Free vortigaunt?: I'm not really feeling the whole "join the resistance" deal, as would probably be expected. As a freed vort, there is much more to do than simply fight the Combine. Exploring the rich backstory of the vortigaunts and their culture is most likely what I will be doing.

Write a backstory for your vortigaunt (The more you write the better):
Fe'Lour was born into a strange existence. His biological parents were slaughtered by rip in space very soon after he was born, and his community was transported to a mysterious and cruel dimension known as xen. For decades, Fe'Lour worked in this world, being forced to perform tedious and heavy labor tasks from a young age. He did not develop much resentment towards his large alien master, as this was the only life he knew. During his time on Xen, he became what one could call "friends" with a few other vortigaunts. These vortigaunts were much older than he was, and were generally considered outcasts by the working community. While working, they would tell Fe'Lour of It.
Fe'Lour had not once lived a moment without feeling It. He knew It was always there, watching, planning, thriving, and there was nothing Fe'Lour could do about it. He felt enveloped in the power of It. The Combine's capturing of Fe'Lour was simply a menial annoyance that existed only in the physical world. When the Portal Storms occured, Fe'Lour found himself in yet another odd and bewildering place. There were newer creatures, who referred to themselves as humans. As the Combine took control of this planet, he spared himself the hardship, and found himself work in City 45. He has been treated worse by the officers, due to his distant personality, but has not once disobeyed an order. He did not concern himself very much with this world... such things seemed so minuscule when compared to It. He always found the Universal Union and their goal amusing. They were attempting to gain control of everything, but It cannot be controlled. So, Fe'Lour continues to go day by day, simply existing, feeling It around him, as the world went on. (Keepin' it short. No spoilers.)

Write a few vortigaunt rp situation's (The more you write the better):
Me: /me continues to clean the streets
CCA: Biotic, get the hell over here!
Me: /me looks up and blankly stares at the officer
CCA: /me flicks on his stunstick
CCA: You better get over here now!
Me: /me walks over to the officer
CCA: My boots are all bloody. Haha. Kicked the crap out of some anti-citizen earlier.
CCA: Make them shine, or you'll be next.
Me: /me nods and silently cleans the officer's boots
CCA: /me brings his knee up while the vort is bent over cleaning his boots and knees the vort in the skull
CCA: Haha!
CCA: /me walks off, laughing
Me: /me rubs his skull, ignores the pain, and thinks of It
--------------------------------------------------------------
Rebel: Yo, vort-dawg!
Me: /me does not look up at the annoying citizen
Rebel: Hey, Mars-man I'm talkin' to ya'!
Me: /me slowly looks up from the ground and watches the man
Me: What is it, human...?
Rebel: Help me out ova' here. We're gonna hit a Combine Supply Convoy.
Me: /me looks back down
Me: This one will not be assisting you.
Rebel: Psshhh. Whateva' I didn't need yo help anyways.

<:: Ic Section ::>
Vortigaunt Name: Fe'Lour
Vortigaunt Age: 164
Vortigaunt Height:6'
Why does your vortigaunt want to serve the union?: Because the beings that exist in the physical world believe that this is his duty.
Do you understand that you wii be killed If you work with the resistance?: Yes
I, Fe'Lour will serve the union as an enslaved biotic.
  • GrimThunder62
  • Gold Boarder
  • In many cases, your mind is your only limitation
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by GrimThunder62.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Grim's Vort Application 9 years, 11 months ago #211301

You're a sa do you really have to make a app? xD
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by KreeG.

Re: Grim's Vort Application 9 years, 11 months ago #211302

KreeG wrote:
You're a sa do you really have to make a app? xD

Staff rank does not grant privileges regarding classes over regular players. So, yes. ;3
  • GrimThunder62
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Grim's Vort Application 9 years, 11 months ago #211304

Most of your application is ok, but your backstory is more like you explaning your motives and thoughts rather than the history of your character.

I normally send this template to people in order to help them with structure and what topics to cover.

Introduction to your character > Fleeing from the combine > Arrival on Xen > Arrival on Earth/Experience during the Black Mesa invasion > Life during and after the seven hour war > How you were enslaved.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan

Re: Grim's Vort Application 9 years, 11 months ago #211305

Krugerman12 wrote:
Most of your application is ok, but your backstory is more like you explaning your motives and thoughts rather than the history of your character.

I normally send this template to people in order to help them with structure and what topics to cover.

Introduction to your character > Fleeing from the combine > Arrival on Xen > Arrival on Earth/Experience during the Black Mesa invasion > Life during and after the seven hour war > How you were enslaved.

I've introduced changes into my backstory consisting of the physical history of my character.
  • GrimThunder62
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Grim's Vort Application 9 years, 11 months ago #211310

Accepted, ask a super administator for your specified whitelist.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan

Re: Grim's Vort Application 9 years, 11 months ago #211357

Krugerman12 wrote:
Accepted, ask a super administator for your specified whitelist.

Or he gives it to him self. -_-
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

The following user(s) said Thank You: PUNISHED-z11