Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: HL2:RP Event Synopsis

HL2:RP Event Synopsis 9 years, 11 months ago #211297

So there was an unscheduled event today that I joined into. Lets just say it was a great horror experience. This was probably one of the most wonderfully orchestrated events done by our very own GrimThunder!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a very normal day in the city. As the day goes off, a fog consumes the majority of the city, cascading it into a blurry darkness. Three units are deployed at this time, and all three of them are still attending to their active duties. Whispers are heard, and the units investigate. First being sent through the entirety of the slums to find nothing,and eventually being led to the CMU hospital. Upon entering, the units are found to see a group of necrotics surrounding a body that was split in half. All the units take down these zombies, but again run back off to re-stock and gain their composure."Go to the Swamp", the note says. All the units are wary of whats been happening. Two of them complaining of the whispers that keep occurring. The units run off to the swamp, and find... A figure, no. A man. Standing. Sitting still and watching them, with scanners all around him, projecting lights. One of the units stand still, petrified. The other two attempt to try to fire at it. One of the other units shoot, and the bullet seems to go through the figure. The last unit finally fires and ends the man. All the scanners blow up, leaving all the units scared and confused. They all run back to the Nexus. Eventually, after some strange upcomings, the mysterious figure finally appears again. The three units confront it, leaving only one to approach it. The unit manages to shoot the figure down, and step on its throat, killing it. Laughter is followed after, and then nothing. Silence. Yet another factor that keeps the units confused and alone. Eventually they all get into the barracks, and lay down to try to process what just happened to them, leaving all the units scarred mentally for a good, long while.

SCREENSHOTS

Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by Gangster_Story.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GrimThunder62

Re: HL2:RP Event Synopsis 9 years, 11 months ago #211298

Before the fog fell on the city, the pigeons in the city all flew off, as multiple crows landed in the plaza. Sniper shots were fired at two active units, and a chase was enacted after the man into the District Six Slums. Once there, the man ran out of sight, and the two units attempted to head back, but found multiple warning notes next to crows, telling them to head back, as there was no escape.

(Then you joined)

You followed the crows, and found a room with a map inside. This is what lead you to the hospital.

I would also like to say that this event was extremely deep, and I utilized many of the clockwork plugins and abilities in order to create an immersive atmosphere. I am currently working on a background story and will be continuing this scenario. I am glad you enjoyed it

ALSO, if anyone has any screenshots of the bloody scenes with crows and necrotics or the notes, it would be much appreciated.
  • GrimThunder62
  • Gold Boarder
  • In many cases, your mind is your only limitation
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by GrimThunder62.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gangster_Story

Re: HL2:RP Event Synopsis 9 years, 11 months ago #211300

I've got one of the hospital.

• GrimThunder62
  • Gold Boarder
  • In many cases, your mind is your only limitation
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by GrimThunder62.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds