Offlines cca application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Offlines cca application

Offlines cca application 9 years, 11 months ago #211163

Steam name:Offline

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43585231

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit:

So that i may aid the Combine in their effortless regieme to keep civilization secure.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities:

Abilities:

Can endure a lot of pain, and has high endurance.

Disabilities:

Because of his high pain threshold and his ability to sustain damage, he is quite slow.

What kind of personality does your character give?

Quite a charasmatic individual but at timescan be very gullable.

What are you expected to do in the CCA?

Uphold the law, keep citizens in line and make sure civilization is protected.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you?

The CCA will give Devin O'reily the chance to expand

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are
2000 - New year’s day -

Devon was celebrating new year’s day with his family,
Sitting happily with his Green party hat on around a dinner table of the people he knew dear, the countdown began.

"Ten! Nine! Eight!" Everyone chanted in merriment as the clock struck down to the millennium.

As the clock struck into the year 2000 Devon and his family celebrated with excitement and joy.
They sat back on the balcony watching the sky as the fireworks lit up like a thousand stars floating in the sky that were long gone because of the polluted sky.
As they sat in awe Devon saw strange blots in the night sky though it may seem out of the norm he watched the rest of the fireworks then reveled with his family drinking eating and having fun with the people most important to him.
as the night drew to a close and everyone in the house was tired tipsy and full Devon and his wife Alison yawn as they shuffle up the stairs and crash out after they have put the kids to bed.
The next morning feeling tired and hung-over, Devon walks out onto the balcony and everything seems quiet quieter than normal like the calm before the storm Devon feels uneasy and wakes up the rest of the family to eat breakfast.
by the time everyone has eaten Devon leaves the house to catch the bus to his job at the local butchers.
Devon sighs as he patiently waits for the bus.
When the bus finally arrives he pays his fare and walks over to his seat, behind him are slightly chubby looking black gentlemen who decide to sit next to him.
Devon politely greets the gentlemen beside him and they engage in conversation

Devon: Lovely weather we're having huh?
Stranger sitting next to Devon: Yeah sure is mate its a little humid today though.
Devon: Yup it sure is.

[The two stay silent and awkward for a minute before Devon asks]

Devon: So what’s your name mate?
Stranger beside Devon: Jeffery Pleased to meet you and yours?
Devon: Ah the names Devon mate [Devon reaches out for a hand shake]
Jeffery: [Shakes his hand]
Jeffery: Well this is my stop maybe i will see you around sometime?
Devon: Sure thing man see you around
Jeffery: [walks off the bus]
[Devon thinks about the strange things he saw in the sky was it because he was drunk or was it the real thing?]

Devon waits patiently as the bus finally gets to his stop and he walks out of the bus and up the road to his workplace
He opens the door and yells

Devon: Morning Dave!

Dave: Ah morning Devon happy new year mate!

Devon: ah thanks man you too!

[They work through the day and Devon is left to lock up the building feeling exhausted from his hard day at work he walks over to the bus stop and waits for the bus to arrive]

The bus arrives and he sits in is seat
[Crash] A truck crashes straight into the bus at a crossroads smashing onto the street leaving Devon wounded

Devon crawls out of the broken bus window and eventually stumbles to his feet concussed and bleeding

His vision is clouded and his hearing is fuzzed but he manages to make out the word strider before he collapses to the floor and passes out.

Devon wakes up sitting on an empty train with a strange man in a mask yelling at him

CCA Unit: You citizen move it right now

Devon: Wh- who are you?

[The CCA Unit ignores his question and flicks on his stunstick]

Devon looks down at himself and sees that he is wearing some sort of blue jumpsuit.

Confused and scared Devon does what the unit says and walks down the hall into a strange city

[Devon asks the unit where he is]

The CCA Unit says: City 45 Now isolate as he gestures the rest of the citizens in the main hall to make their way out of the building.

[Devon walks out with the rest of the citizens and gets an apartment assigned to an apartment]

[1 Year Later]

Devon is finally reunited with his wife and has finally got peace of mind.

Although he was happy for the first week of them being reunited the peace soon ended and Alison started bringing up the day the combine invaded

They fought for days on end about how he wasn’t there to help them or protect them.

The fighting finally subsides and Alison storms off in a rage and runs into the slums after an hour of frustration and anger Devon ends up running into the slums after her only to find her tied up in a dark alleyway unconscious with her clothes slightly torn.

He then attempts to sprint over to Alison but a strange figure jumps him and knocks him out.

[1hour later]

Devon awakes to see a thug holding his wife at gunpoint

Thug: Give me all of your tokens now or i swear to god i will splatter her brains all over the wall

Devon: Ok ok just please don’t hurt her

[Devon hands the thug 500 tokens and the thug shoves Alison over into Devon’s arms and sprints off]

Devon carries Alison back to the apartment patches her up and puts her to bed.

[The next morning]

Devon comforts Alison in the morning and heads out to get his rations as he expected Alison to be at rations with him 10 minutes later like she always does
but she never turned up so he walked home to see what she was doing to find out that she wasn't in the apartment so he looked out of the window to find her climbing to the top of the building.

Scared for his wife he sprints to the top floor and runs out onto the roof

Devon: Alison please don’t do this

Alison: I’m sorry Devon i can’t take this anymore

[Her lips move to say i love you as she slides her back foot over the edge and falls off the roof of the building]

[1 year later]

Still mourning the death of his late wife Devon walks through city 45 and finally notices one of the posters to join the cca he thinks to himself it would benefit my family a lot if i joined the cca.

Devon: And maybe one day i will find the bastard that put my wife over the edge

[Devon walks over to the nexus to enlist in the cca]

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit:

Request: "There is a fight breaking out in the Plaza, please assist!"

Union 05: "I have been sent to assist you, Inbound."

Citizen 1: "These two have been, fighting, sir."

Union 05: "Freeze! Both of you, against the wall!"

'Citizen 2 and 3 move to the wall'

'Union 05 Looks at Citizen 1'

Union 05: "Isolate!"

'Union 05's voice wavers slightly'

'Citizen 1 moves away'

'Union 05 begins to tie Citizen 2 (Resist?).'

'Citizen 2 does not resist'

'Ties the citizen'

'Union 05 Attempts to tie Citizen 3 (Resist?).

'Citizen 3 Resists and attempts to flee'

'Citizen 3 Rolls 46 out of 100'

'Union 05 Rolls 52 out of 100'

'Union 05 Unflings his stunstick and grabs the Citizen'

'Union 05 Sighs nervously looking around'

'Union 05 Shakes slightly before striking the citizen'

'Union 05 sighs again as he turns off the stick'

'Citizen 3 is tied, Hands shaking slightly'

Union 05 (Radio): "Two Citizens are ready for detainment."

Union OfC (Radio): "Rodger that."

<<IC>>

Name: Devon O'reily
CID:66007
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: blue
Facial Hair: Styled beard
Race: Caucasian
Height:5'8
Distinguishing Marks:birthmark on left calf

Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?:None

List previous fields you are experienced in:CWU

Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA:Devon feels the need to enlist in the CCA for the way that the 'Rebelious Scum' had acted towards his Wife and Himself, he feels that the CCA is a better and more just cause than that of the rebels.

Have you received any infractions from an officer?

Negative.

Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation):

Yes I understand.

Thanks for reading guys
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by Offline.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Offlines cca application 9 years, 11 months ago #211164

Accepted, speak to a super admin in game to receive your whitelist.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds