Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Summary of Today's Event.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Summary of Today's Event.

Summary of Today's Event. 9 years, 11 months ago #210799

After a horde of the undead moved from the underground to the surface in a successful attempt to take over the nearby slums a couple of days ago, it is now clear something or someone was controlling their actions. With the Combine Civil Authority ready to eliminate the zombie threat, Colonel Griffin gave the order for the captain to proceed to organize a squad of units to attempt to find the source of what was causing such actions among the local necrotic community. As the squad proceeded through the slums tunnel their eyes were met with the unpleasant sight of an army of the undead patrolling the slums mindlessly, it was clear the mission wasn't going to be a walk in the park. Under the instruction of the captain the group moved forward, fighting the enemy with tooth and nail, many of the units were wounded and some were painfully butchered by the hordes, but their deaths stood as examples of why the objective needed to be reached. As the group was scattered across the slums, fighting for survival against the undead, hope came in the unlikely deadly alliance that was the GHOST division leader and the PHANTOM squad leader who had happened to stumble upon an apartment while attempting to avoid the numerous undead soldiers. It was in this apartment that the two units were fortunate enough to stumble upon a room covered in computer devices and riddled with screams, it was clear the zombies were making such rapid movements because they were attempting to find the source of projected screams which someone had managed to broadcast across the slums using these advanced devices. The objective had been found, but the final blow needed to be delivered, after numerous attempts to gain the captains authorization for the use of heavy explosives, the units became angry with the captains lack of hearing. “Fuck the captain.” The GHOST unit muttered as he proceeded to place a medium sized explosive charge over the device found within the room without the captain’s approval. It was not till the two units left the apartment that the large explosive destroyed the objective. “Ripcord!” was the only thing that could be heard over the combine radio once the units heard of the phantom and ghosts success. The objective was clearly completed as the hordes of zombies turned into mere corpses under the heavy fire of the fleeing units, who were quickly attempting to return to safety at the nexus. Once the squad returned in weaker numbers than they left with, the colonial made the request for all of them to proceed to the briefing room, where they were to be acknowledged for their bravery.

“Soldiers, you had made not only your family’s proud today, but your Union. Through sheer willpower you have shown your courage against the enemy and your skill as soldiers. Although many lives were lost on this day, many more have been saved. It is your actions today that go on to improve our stature as a force that shouldn’t be reckoned with. Although you have earned your rest, I don’t recommend it, because as we speak about defeating one enemy, another rises with its fall. Take our victory today with a pinch of salt, because if we don’t continue fighting, we will never win the war against those who oppose us.”

After the units embraced the Colonel’s truthful words they proceeded to collect medals for their bravery and shake the hand of the Colonel.

• Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by .....
The topic has been locked.

Re: Summary of Today's Event. 9 years, 11 months ago #210801

awesome event
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • Felix Wesker
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by Hulubalu.

Re: Summary of Today's Event. 9 years, 11 months ago #210803

Wish I was there, ashame I missed it.
  • Reventius
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici.

Re: Summary of Today's Event. 9 years, 11 months ago #210815

My computer has just been hating me being on the server lately. I wish I coulda participated. 'ol 05 of mine coulda gotten promoed. (Cus it doesn't seem my DvL doesn't wanna be on when I'm on, I wonder why...) Anyways, thats for the synopsis of the event, I'll try my best to fix my FPS problem and try to get back on the boat with you guys.

Re: Summary of Today's Event. 9 years, 11 months ago #210851

At the end we were all rewarded with some colonel chicken
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds