Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Blast4499's CCA Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Blast4499's CCA Application

Re: Blast4499's CCA Application 9 years, 11 months ago #210653

Two things are going to be addressed in this i'm changing my CID From CCA-C5-ALPHA-03.765 to CCA-C17-HELIX-03.765

CCA-C17/me See's a Running Citizen.
CCA-C17 Citizen Stop! Wall!
6,4|Brown Hair|... /me Stops looking scared and faces the wall.
CCA-C17 Citizen why were you running?
6,4|Brown Hair|... I'm sorry Sir i have to be somewhere.
CCA-C17 Citizen having to be somewhere is no reason to break movement laws.
6,4|Brown Hair|... O-Ok Sir I'm very sorry.
CCA-C17 Don't do it again.
6,4|Br own Hair|... Ok.
6,4|Brown Hair|... /me Moves on.
CCA-C17 /me Turns around and notices a Anti-Citizen with a 9 mm Pistol.
5,9|Rebel Clothes... /me Aims Pistol at Officer shaking a little bit.
CCA-C17 /me Quickly pulls out pistol and aims at Anti-Citizen.
5,9|Rebel Clothes... /roll 68
CCA-C17 /roll 54
5,9|Rebel Clothes... /me Shoots Officer in the stomach.
CCA-C17 /me Falls down in extreme pain.
CCA-C17 /radio All units i am down at apartments a Anti-Citizen shot me in the stomach!
Union DVL /Radio Copy 03.
CCA-C17-Helix /radio Copy that CCA-C17 I'm close running there.
5,9|Rebel Clothes... /me Starts freaking out and drops gun throwing his hands in the air.
CCA-C17-Helix Anti-Citizen I am bringing you to jail for shooting and injuring an officer.
5,9|Rebel Clothes... /me Regretfully says Ok.
CCA-C17 /me Drags himself to nearest medical station.
  • blast4499
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The topic has been locked.

Re: Blast4499's CCA Application 9 years, 11 months ago #210722

Introduction to your character > Life before the seven hour war > Life during the seven hour war > Life during the aftermath of the seven hour war > Life under the combine regime > Why you decided to join the combine civil authority.

As requested
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Blast4499's CCA Application 9 years, 11 months ago #210726

I am Chris Mccmillan. I was a police officer in the Los Angeles police department. i had 2 kids and a wife. Before the war my life was a normal life went to work everyday came home, had dinner and went to bed and did it all over the next day. Then the Combine invaded during the war my family and i hid in a close nuclear shelter. we were all scared and we met another family. They were the Jacksons The man was Scott i Remember him clearly he was strict with his children and didn't have any fear in his face at all when the combine came. He had complete faith in our people to hold them off. He was wrong to think that way. After is was all over there were so many dead. So much destruction. The Combine were everywhere in large numbers they were setting up cities and herding us into them killing any that even tried to resist. My wife picked up a weapon from a dead soldier and fired at the combine she was dead before i could tell her to stop. We went into the city some Combine came up to us and they took my children. I haven't seen them since i assume their dead. after i got my blue fatigues i found a place to stay and stayed there. Under the rule of the Combine i mostly minded my own business. I collected my rations and stayed away from rebels i turned in contraband when i could in hopes i would get on the Combine's good side. Then i decided to join them I had nothing else to do except take part in illegal activities. So i decided do join the CCA to stop some of the people that i knew were rebels and stop any rebellion because rebels made it worse for everyone not just themselves. They ended up making the occupation worse than it was and getting innocent people killed by their actions that's why i decided to join the CCA.
  • blast4499
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Blast4499's CCA Application 9 years, 11 months ago #210856

Accepted, ask in game to receive your whitelist.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by .....
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds