Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Gangster's Wonderful HL2:RP Staff Application!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gangster's Wonderful HL2:RP Staff Application!

Gangster's Wonderful HL2:RP Staff Application! 9 years, 12 months ago #210285

Steam Name: Gangster_Story
Character Name: Doctor Arnulf Mathias Rudiger
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:31475716
Steam Profile link: Here.(Hyperlinks are prettier)
I am From?: USA
Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Yep.
Time spent in FP: Since December of 2012? I don't remember, I only remember the Christmas FP logo, haha.
Time spent on the server?: Alot, ever since we've had industrial.
Why You?:

For relevancy.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Ok so. I know that from my past, a lot of people may come in and judge me right on the spot for what I've done badly on the server. I accept the fact thatYES I broke the rules. But for all that its worth, I came back and started up my char's again, and even re-applied to the CCA. I am known somewhat in the server I guess. I am liked and disliked by some, but I feel I can do a lot for the server. I have plenty of background experience in DarkRP servers, and also a PERP server. (Both of which ran by the same community). Along with that, I've devved and moderated two TTT servers. I even forum moderated for a time being. I'm not saying I'm overqualified for this, infact I believe that I still have to learn about how to be an good admin.
Another reason I have is my activity. I try to come on now to the server when people are here (and I have made attempts to populate by myself before, no luck). I like to see my friends join in too, so I have talked to many people somewhat about this community.

Ok so now about the operator part. I feel that if the server needs it, I can supply in two ways. Dev work, and operator work. As operator, I yearn to help users that are in need, and not to abuse the powers given to me. I even would go out of my way to teach the said user how to play the gamemode, and what he/she should know in order to play. That includes supplying guides and content packs to get them on their merry way to good RPing. For a developer (I'm not sure if you guys need me for that, but worth a shot.), I am experienced in LUA/GMOD LUA. I've been working on it since 2011 in my TTT/PERP/DARKRP based community, and enjoyed the work in doing so.

Alright well, that is my whole app. Again, I know about my ban, and I know what I did wrong and I accept the fact I did do something wrong, and I'm sorry. Just know, this is my way of redeeming myself in a bigger way. For the players and the server, even up to the community. On top of that, I'll be trying to be as active as I can!

Thanks for reading
-GS

Last Edit: 9 years, 12 months ago by Gangster_Story.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Gangster's Wonderful HL2:RP Staff Application! 9 years, 12 months ago #210286

-Support, You're a superadmin on OG, If you resign, this will change.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Gangster's Wonderful HL2:RP Staff Application! 9 years, 12 months ago #210289

Crocodile wrote:

I had SA temporarily for testing of the models. It was taken before we switched servers, and besides OG itself is finished, since Allen couldn't buy a new server.

Last Edit: 9 years, 12 months ago by Gangster_Story.

Re: Gangster's Wonderful HL2:RP Staff Application! 9 years, 12 months ago #210293

Gangster_Story wrote:
Crocodile wrote:

I had SA temporarily for testing of the models. It was taken before we switched servers, and besides OG itself is finished, since Allen couldn't buy a new server.
I was told OG hadn't ended, and Fayul had taken ownership back up.
  • GrimThunder62
  • Gold Boarder
  • In many cases, your mind is your only limitation

Re: Gangster's Wonderful HL2:RP Staff Application! 9 years, 12 months ago #210294

GrimThunder62 wrote:
Gangster_Story wrote:
Crocodile wrote:

I was never told of OG being gobbled back up by Fayul.
At the time I was devving and had temp SA, Fayul himself was just an SA.
But since you both are pestering me so much, I'll do this.
Thisis my resignation, even though I have said I held no official staff position on OG.

Re: Gangster's Wonderful HL2:RP Staff Application! 9 years, 12 months ago #210306

Gangster_Story wrote:
GrimThunder62 wrote:
Gangster_Story wrote:
Crocodile wrote:

Thisis my resignation, even though I have said I held no official staff position on OG.

I don't appreciate the attitude you presented in this post. You shouldn't be speaking negatively to other players if you want to be staff. You should always present yourself with a kind and respectful manner.

As for your app, I'm going to be Neutral. It can sometimes be hard to RP with any of your characters. You tend to not accept the fates of your characters, an example would be your character dying or something along those lines.
  • Reventius
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici.

Re: Gangster's Wonderful HL2:RP Staff Application! 9 years, 12 months ago #210310

Reventius wrote:
Gangster_Story wrote:
GrimThunder62 wrote:
Gangster_Story wrote:
Crocodile wrote:

I don't appreciate the attitude you presented in this post. You shouldn't be speaking negatively to other players if you want to be staff. You should always present yourself with a kind and respectful manner.

As for your app, I'm going to be Neutral. It can sometimes be hard to RP with any of your characters. You tend to not accept the fates of your characters, an example would be your character dying or something along those lines.

I'm not gonna lie, it is hard for me to lose characters ever since my incident. But that is no excuse for my actions in the server, and I will try harder to fix that in the future. As I've said, I'm still learning to get better at what I do. As for the comments, well I do agree with you on that also (even though croc did say some things...). I'll keep my past experiences behind me, and work on how I address others. I do appreciate the feedback though, and I thank you for that.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds