Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Essence's CCA application.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Essence's CCA application.

Essence's CCA application. 9 years, 12 months ago #209925

First of all, I will be more active on the server. Please forgive me and allow me to earn my trust back on the server and Friendly Players. -Essence

Steam Name: Essence

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47565894

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit?: I believe I can roleplay this position as I have been trusted with it before.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities?: Dave has a good aim, but he doesn't like hurting others.

What kind of personality does your character give?: He comes out as rude as he forgets to show respect sometimes.

What are you expected to do in the CCA?: Enforce the Civil Laws and preserve Combine Control in C45.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you?: I think being in the CCA would allow me to have a more enjoyable time Role-Playing and helping others.

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are:

It all began with the seven years war.
On the day of 24th, December, 2000, the news popped up on his Television, in big red writing in the top and bottom of the screen it said 'Breaking news!: The world is at war!'

David looked at this like it was a joke. It was Christmas eve and his Xmas special was interupted by this. He grunted out loud, and tryed to change the channel. The only channel online was World News. David went upstairs and looked out his window. There was a huge ship! David nearly stumbled off his feet as he tripped backwards in utter shock. Dave screamed "What the!?" as the window was smashed by a shot that nearly hit him from a huge yellowish creature with turrets mounted on it.. He now saw two men wearing strange armor rushing towards his door, shooting the lock, perfectly on target. A loud pop echoed through the emptiness of his house, as the lock smashed to the floor.
Dave ran to his son's room, not wasting a second to examine the people further, and held his son in his arms, with David's back facing the wall. The two men slowly walked towards David. David swiftly turned. "Who are you?" Dave asked. The two men remained silent, but one unholstered a grey pistol with a short, black outline. He walked towards David silently, and before David knew it he was hit around the head with the pistol. His child, Alex, fell backwards in fear and towards the window of his room. "D-Don't hurt me, Please!" Alex yelled at them. One of the men took a step forward and just laughed.
-25th December, 2000-
David groaned and held his head where he was hit. He was slumped againt a metal wall. He struggled to open his eyes and could only see a dim light in the distance. "Hey, you." He heard a man speaking. David opened his eyes fully and saw a man with short hair, a wrinkly face and wearing a dirty, tattered, blue jumpsuit. He was holding his hand out to David. "Thanks. My name is David. What is going on? Was the news really true?" David looked down. He was wearing a blue jumpsuit as well. A chill went down his body as the question in his mind was answered. "Yes, yes. Just thank God you are alive. They killed lots of people.. of people." David remember something in his mind. "No... where is my son... where is my son...!" David said slowly, in a worried, shocked voice.
Charlie, the man who was helping him, looked at David sorrowfully. "I'm sorry.. they s-slaved all the children... we'll never see them again..." David fainted.
When he woke up, he was being dragged along the floor similiar to the one he saw in the house, but he was wearing Kevlar. David struggled as he was dragged up the stairs by his neck, painfully. The man pulled out a stick which made a strange noise, and hit David on the head, knocking him out again.

Dave woke up on a bed with no mattress, made out of metal. He slowly got up, stretched and rubbed his back. He walked over to the window. There was a huge statue in the middle, and even more scarier, he looked to the right and there was a HUGE blue-purplish building, which David had heard was named ' The Citadel '. He shivered, and walked outside. The sky was dark and full of smoke ; There were 'Combine' everywhere. One of them shot at David, and in disbelief he fell to the floor. One of the other Combine units saw this, and the unit, who looked higher ranking than him, flicked on his stunstick and beat him down. David shook his head in disbelief, and ran quickly back to his small, damp apartment.
-1st January, 2001-
After a few days of staying in his apartments and collecting rations, he grew wary of the damp abode. His wife was hungry and complaining, David wanted a better life for her and him. He remembered that the Combine can get food and protect themselves and get clean water. He liked this idea and in his mind realised that joining the Combine was the right thing to do for his wife and himself. By joining the Combine, he thought, he would be much more in control and healthy. No longer the weak, malnourished Citizen he used to be. So he applied at the Nexus, eagerly waiting for the results, dreading what might happen if he said something wrong.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit:

"/me sees a Citizen with a pistol in his belt."

"**Ethan Bradwick notices the cop and grins."

"/me hides behind a wall, calling for backup."

"/radio Anti-Citizen near the Terminal, officer needs assistance!"

"Ethan Bradwick walks toward the wall, pointing the now raised gun at the officer."

"**Ethan Bradwick attempts to shoot him in the chest."

"Ethan Bradwick has rolled 67."

"CCA-C45-i4.JUDGE-05.143 has rolled 43."

"**Ethan Bradwick shoots him in the chest."

"/me Stumbles backwards as groans of pain escape his Vo-Coder."

"**The officer that arrived for backup approaches the Citizen, with a raised stunstick in his hand."

"**CCA-C45-i4.JUDGE-05.143 breathes heavily."

"**CCA-C45-i4.UNION-EpU.213 attempts to knock the Citizen out."

"CCA-C45-i4.UNION-EpU.213 has rolled 45."

"Ethan Bradwick has rolled 50."

"**CCA-C45-i4.UNION-EpU.213 beats him down, brutally."

"CCA-C45-i4.UNION-EpU.213: 05, get yourself a Health Vial and then report to my office."

"CCA-C45-i4.JUDGE-05.143: Y-Yes, sir.."

"/me follows the EpU to the Nexus, who is dragging the body by his uniforms collar."

"/me gets the Health Vial from the HELIX and opens it."

"/me slowly applies it to the shot, his chest stinging as he does it."

"**A Citizen walks up to him."

"Citizen: Are you alright? Do you need any help?"

"CCA-C45-i4.JUDGE-05.143: I'm alright... thanks.."

"/me sighs in relief as his wound stops bleeding, and he walks to the EpU's office."

"CCA-C45-i4.UNION-EpU.213: 05. Kill him."

"**CCA-C45-i4.UNION-EpU.213 throws his unconcious body to the JUDGE's feet."

"CCA-C45-i4.JUDGE-05.143: B-But sir... don't make me do this.. please.."

"**CCA-C45-i4.UNION-EpU.213 gives the 05 some ammo."

"**CCA-C45-i4.JUDGE-05.143 slowly reloads his pistol aiming it at his head."

"**CCA-C45-i4.JUDGE-05.143 mumbles to himself, "Forgive me Wife. Forgive me."

"**CCA-C45-i4.JUDGE-05.143 swiftly fires a shot into the man, shaking heavily."

"CCA-C45-i4.JUDGE-EpU.213: Haha. Well done 05."

<<IC>>

Name: David Bred.

CID: #012678

Hair Color: Brown.

Eye Color: Blue.

Facial Hair: None.

Race: Caucasian

Height: 5"10

Weight: 83 Kg

Distinguishing Marks: Scar on arm from a house fire.

Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?: No.

List previous fields you are experienced in: Before the war, David was training for the police, but before he was hired, the war started.

Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: David thinks he will be a good Officer that protects the law and also wants better living conditions for him and his wife.

Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.: No.

Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA?: Yes, David understands the Combine will execute him if he does not follow the orders of higher ranking Officers.
  • Essence
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • G(ordon) (Free)man
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 12 months ago by Essence.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Essence's CCA application. 9 years, 12 months ago #209927

Neutral. I don't really think you are the Best roleplayer. Just my Judgement from seeing you on overwatch gaming.
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • Felix Wesker

Re: Essence's CCA application. 9 years, 12 months ago #209928

The combine invaded just after the Black Mesa incident, in 2000, not 2014.

On another note, your roleplay is a little generic. There isn't much roleplay to it and I'd like to see more.
  • Reventius
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici.

Re: Essence's CCA application. 9 years, 12 months ago #209929

Reventius wrote:
The combine invaded just after the Black Mesa incident, in 2000, not 2014.

On another note, your roleplay is a little generic. There isn't much roleplay to it and I'd like to see more.

I have extented the Roleplay scenario and fixed the dates.
  • Essence
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • G(ordon) (Free)man

Re: Essence's CCA application. 9 years, 12 months ago #209930

Thank you for making an application Essence, but there are still issues that need to be addressed.

The problems go as follows:

- You are not expected to protect the citizens as a CCA unit, but preserve combine control.

- In our canon or at least what exists of it, the seven hour war happens in 2000, not 2014 like you stated.

- You mention men in Kevlar attacking you, yet the combine during the seven hour didn't have any human soldiers, instead using stalkers and the various other creatures they enslaved.

- The combine wouldn't have killed millions of people like you stated.

- The combine didn't kill children, but used them as slaves.

- The part where a unit snaps the neck of an other unit is plain stupid.

- Could you write more about your experience under combine rule and develop your reasoning for joining the CCA.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan

Re: Essence's CCA application. 9 years, 12 months ago #209931

Krugerman12 wrote:
Thank you for making an application Essence, but there are still issues that need to be addressed.

The problems go as follows:

- You are not expected to protect the citizens as a CCA unit, but preserve combine control.

- In our canon or at least what exists of it, the seven hour war happens in 2000, not 2014 like you stated.

- You mention men in Kevlar attacking you, yet the combine during the seven hour didn't have any human soldiers, instead using stalkers and the various other creatures they enslaved.

- The combine wouldn't have killed millions of people like you stated.

- The combine didn't kill children, but used them as slaves.

- The part where a unit snaps the neck of an other unit is plain stupid.

- Could you write more about your experience under combine rule and develop your reasoning for joining the CCA.

I have fixed some of these errors.
  • Essence
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • G(ordon) (Free)man

Re: Essence's CCA application. 9 years, 12 months ago #209975

Not sure about this one. From my current standpoint, I've never seen you roleplay here at all. I hope if I see you on the server, I can see how well you do!
But as of right now, take the staff's advice and improve on what you have there.

This is my re-application to the CCA whitelist. (I think this is the better one in my opinion)
Don't worry about all the comments to change your app either, It happened to me. You will get there, soon.

Re: Essence's CCA application. 9 years, 12 months ago #209976

From seeing what you did on OG, I don't think you would do a good CCA unit.

-support from me.

Re: Essence's CCA application. 9 years, 12 months ago #210004

Essence of Adventure. wrote:
Alexai Kroskovich wrote:

-support from me.

I don't snipe SeC's from the catwalks with crossbows. (Like you, heh.)

Not relevant to this app or server.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gangster_Story

Re: Essence's CCA application. 9 years, 12 months ago #210048

Alexai Kroskovich wrote:

-support from me.

Please judge players from previous experiences on the server, not just what they have done or not done in other communities.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds