Alexai's CCA Application.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Alexai's CCA Application.

Alexai's CCA Application. 10 years ago #209728

Game!**

Steam Name: alexaikroskovich

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48785915

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? To protect the citizens and to serve the combine.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities?

Abilities :

-Fast
-Inteligent
-Specializes in medicine (Can join therefore helix)

Disabilities :

-Anger issues

What kind of personality does your character give? My character is very loyal to the combine, but again, has anger issues.

What are you expected to do in the CCA? To obey orders, preserve the combine and make it live long.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you? It will be good, but hard sometimes.

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)

Alexai kroskovich was 25 years old, working in a factory,he enjoyed playing tenis on his freetime, and going for a walk around the city of prague - where he used to live. But everything changed, when alexai turned 30. The year was 2000,after the black messa incident, the combine had came, peoples were running screaming terrified of what would happen if the combine would actually won the war.Peoples were killing eachother to get supplies, an apocalypse was coming. At this day Alexai thought he was screwed,thinking he would die. He had a weapon license, so he carried a small 9mm that he often left locked in a small box near his bathroom.He left the gun in the locker so he wouldn't get shot by the combine and then, He quickly started running, got into his car and drove away - far away - with supplies of food water . But it was too late - the moment Alexai had left his city, he turned on the radio and was shocked by what the announcer was saying : ''The war is over, earth surrendered, the war is lost, the aliens won''. Alexai saw a helicopter - not a normal helicopter but a strangely modified one, heavily armed looking apache landing in front of him. He then came out of the car and saw the leader of the combine jumping out of the chopper. Alexai was so scared that he dropped his weapon and got onto his knees thinking, he was fucked. The combine looked scary- White uniform with a big red eye in the middle, standard human military boots and some kind of never-seen rifle. The combine slowly walked to alexai, and with one hit, made him unconscious.

Alexai woke up in his appartement - and first thing he saw was the combine - the one that knocked him out shooting innocent children and pregnant woman. He then walked in and said :
''Ah you've woke up. Well good, you have 10 minutes to get ready, and don't bother trying to find your family - they are dead. Haha'' Alexai was so angry that - if he had a rifle, he would had of shot that man but he was defencless. A few days later, Alexai got into his new city called city 17. It was a fine looking city, actually, it was in the united states when Alexai checked the map and the name of the metro station.

After a few months of living his life in his new city, Alexai got used to the shooting - the random judgement waivers and every single thing that was going on with the combine. Alexai went outside for a walk, going to pick his rations but a weird man in a grey-black uniform printed with a yellow lambda on his arm came to him and asked him if he wanted to join the rebelion. Alexai said no, he didn't want to be tortured and become a stalker. The rebel then left using a secret passage in the toilets.

That day Alexai decided to join the CCA. His friend, Pavel which used to be with him had now become a Elite Protection Unit, part of the Helix division. He would often say hi to him and talk with him. The main reason that alexai wanted to join the CCA is because he have had enough of getting beaten up constantly, and wanted to have a correct adequat job since he knew he wouldn't really survive much longer without being shot.

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better)

**Nod dubois attempts to take something out of his desk**
CCA.C17.I4-HELIX-05.578 : ''Citizen.''
Nod dubois : ''Yes sir?''
CCA.C17.I4-HELIX-05.578 : ''Face the wall, you are carrying an illegal weapon!''
**Nod dubois pulls his weapon out,trying to shoot the CCA in the leg, making him fall**
Nod dubois has rolled 32 out of 100.
CCA.C17.I4-HELIX-05.578 has rolled 45 out of 100
**Nod dubois would miss his shot**
**CCA.C17.I4-HELIX-05.578 would attempt to shoot the man in the arm, making him unable to hold his pistol**
CCA.C17.I4-HELIX-05.578 has rolled 88 out of 100
Nod dubois has rolled 45 out of 100
**CCA.C17.I4-HELIX-05.578 would shoot the man in the arm making him unable to hold his weapon**
**Nod dubois would let the weapon fall on the ground, now holding his bleeding arm**
**Nod dubois would then attempt to escape**
Nod dubois has rolled 98 out of 100
CCA.C17.I4-HELIX-05.578 has rolled 54 out of 100
**Nod dubois would then run off with his arm still bleeding**
**CCA.C17.I4-HELIX-05.578 would then destroy the pistol that the Anti-citizen had dropped**

** NEW NOTES ** You must Roleplay as a 05 Unit, Nothing Higher!:
<<IC>>

Name: Alexai Kroskovich
CID: 50260
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Facial Hair: Small beard
Race: Caucasian
Height:6'3
Weight: 83 Kg
Distinguishing Marks: A scar on the right part of his face.
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA? None.
List previous fields you are experienced in: I am highly experienced in medicine.
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: I want to enlist in the CCA to join Helix and help with the implants and mostly patrol and search for rebels/anti-citizens.
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.
Negative.
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation) Yes I understand.
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by Alexai Kroskovich.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Alexai's CCA Application. 10 years ago #209729

+ Support

Good application, You would make a very good CCA.

Back story was also pretty good.

Jamie/Online
  • Jamie
  • Senior Boarder

[ Montana Fires (2000) ]

[ Inspiration Point, Bryce Canyon National Park ]

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexai Kroskovich

Re: Alexai's CCA Application. 10 years ago #209741

+Support, Fairly decent backstory and good roleplayer from my knowledge.

Also, our cannon takes place where the combine invaded in the year 2000. So it would be better to edit that out, you should also change some of the starting features and other things of your application. A citizen would not know about the HELIX Division until he actually joined the CCA and passed the Recruit training. If you also could edit the previous fields you were experienced in, that would be great, instead of just saying that you have experience in medicine, and just say your a doctor or surgeon ect. Kruger told me to leave this comment here just in case one of the staff says I can't tell him what to do or not.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years ago by Crocodile.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexai Kroskovich

Re: Alexai's CCA Application. 10 years ago #209791

Can an admin give his opinion on this application ? ^^

Re: Alexai's CCA Application. 10 years ago #209795

I saw/played with you on the server! You are a good RPer, and your app is extremely well made!
+Support from me.

Re: Alexai's CCA Application. 10 years ago #209810

+Support Good well written application , you definitely have a lot of RP potential. Some things you may want to improve on is some of your specialties you need to be more specific and expand , like if you were a Surgeon or Doctor like Crocodile stated. Change year to 2000 as the combine invaded in the year of 2000. Otherwise it is a good application.
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Alexai's CCA Application. 10 years ago #209811

**Nod dubois attempts to take something out of his desk**
CCA.C17.I4-HELIX-05.578 : ''Citizen.''
Nod dubois : ''Yes sir?''
CCA.C17.I4-HELIX-05.578 : ''Face the wall, you are carrying an illegal weapon!''
**Nod dubois pulls his weapon out,trying to shoot the CCA in the leg, making him fall**
Nod dubois has rolled 32 out of 100.
CCA.C17.I4-HELIX-05.578 has rolled 45 out of 100
**Nod dubois would miss his shot**
**CCA.C17.I4-HELIX-05.578 would attempt to shoot the man in the arm, making him unable to hold his pistol**
CCA.C17.I4-HELIX-05.578 has rolled 88 out of 100
Nod dubois has rolled 45 out of 100
**CCA.C17.I4-HELIX-05.578 would shoot the man in the arm making him unable to hold his weapon**
**Nod dubois would let the weapon fall on the ground, now holding his bleeding arm**
**Nod dubois would then attempt to escape**
Nod dubois has rolled 98 out of 100
CCA.C17.I4-HELIX-05.578 has rolled 54 out of 100
**Nod dubois would then run off with his arm still bleeding**
**CCA.C17.I4-HELIX-05.578 would then destroy the pistol that the Anti-citizen had dropped**

That just seems weird to me that an 05 would take out a rebel by himself. As cca you work together if you can't handle a situation you radio in for backup.

Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: I want to enlist in the CCA to join Helix and help with the implants and mostly patrol and search for rebels/anti-citizens.

That won't happen alot, As a 05-01 you will mostly be patrolling the plaza.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Alexai's CCA Application. 10 years ago #209814

Alexai Kroskovich wrote:
Can an admin give his opinion on this application ? ^^

The admin told me to leave that message there for you.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Alexai's CCA Application. 9 years, 12 months ago #209830

Will edit it now, thank you

Re: Alexai's CCA Application. 9 years, 12 months ago #209977

More opinions please <3 I will edit it more if needed.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds