Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Rogue's Operator Application! [HL2RP]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rogue's Operator Application! [HL2RP]

Rogue's Operator Application! [HL2RP] 10 years ago #209348

Steam Name: |FP|Rogue
Character Name: CCA.C17.Jury-05.201, Robin 'Wolf' Wesley , etc.(My Jury and Robin are the ones I play often.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51516594
Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/RogueHero/
I am From?: New Jersey , U.S.A.
Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Yes
Time spent in FP: 1 Year and a couple months.
Time spent on the server?: Around 25 hours, Gametracker only activates when I get a kill. I keep getting more and more active though.
Why You?: I believe with my current experience with administrating on the Serious RP server and my knowledge of HL2RP lore and such I would be able to efficiently administrate on the server. I also believe I can be very active and dedicated. Even with my position on Dark RP I still think I will be able to divide my time between the two servers. I also think I can introduce and help new players that may not be so aware of rules or correct roleply and teach them correct rolepay. This way not only can punish and reprimand rule breakers but also show them the basics and take the time to get them interested in the server.

I also I believe I would be a very kind operator. I can handle situations professionally with any player. Also welcome players rather then being to strict. Although HL2RP has very strict roleplay there is no harm in helping out new players , there is a diffrence between new players and trolls. Especially when you gained another player or regular in the community it is worth it.

With these reasons I believe I can be trusted and worthy of operator. I will try to become more active and get more time.
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by *Rogue*.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Rogue's Operator Application! [HL2RP] 9 years, 11 months ago #210580

I would like some feedback , please tell me what I need to improve on and I will do my best to improve on those flaws , please don't just simply put +Support or -Support, Thanks.
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Rogue's Operator Application! [HL2RP] 9 years, 11 months ago #211539

Currently I believe you need to improve on your activity and your lack of non-cca roleplay.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Rogue's Operator Application! [HL2RP] 9 years, 11 months ago #211548

Thanks , I have been trying to use my citizen Robin 'wolf' Wesley more I just was so worried about getting my Jury promoted and not dividing my attention to my citizen. I also have been trying to be more active but my computer has recently been lagging, I most likely will be able to be on more from now on because I have been enhancing my computer and don't have as much school work.
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Rogue's Operator Application! [HL2RP] 9 years, 11 months ago #211590

*Rogue* wrote:
Thanks , I have been trying to use my citizen Robin 'wolf' Wesley more I just was so worried about getting my Jury promoted and not dividing my attention to my citizen. I also have been trying to be more active but my computer has recently been lagging, I most likely will be able to be on more from now on because I have been enhancing my computer and don't have as much school work.

You shouldn't focus on having your CCA being promoted. Your gain in the CCA is for the RP, not for the promotion. Try to advance the RP on all your characters, but as Kruger said. You should try some Civvie RP for a bit. You never know if you get a good opportunity or not! (And also, I've never seen you play civvie before, so work on it!)
I hope you are able to get to operator though!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds