Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

M16SNIPES24 - CCA Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: M16SNIPES24 - CCA Application

M16SNIPES24 - CCA Application 10 years ago #209309

**NOTE** IC Applications Will be availbile if presented with the opportunity In Game!**
Steam Name: m16snipes24
Steam ID: M16SNIPES24
Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? Because I want to protect the civilized.
What are your characters special abilities and disabilities? strong,can run for a while, slow
What kind of personality does your character give? forcefull
What are you expected to do in the CCA? protect
How do you think the CCA will be like for you? helpfull
Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)worked hard, never ever gave up , didn't commit a single crime ever, always had a passion to protect the civilized, and admired the cca all my life.
Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better) officer. yes? the rebels have posted a note it says the combine will fall. show me. it's in there. come with me. no i don't want to get caught in any firefight if the rebels are in there. citizen apply. citizen apply. citizen apply's. this says that you are a rebel your coming with me.
** NEW NOTES ** You must Roleplay as a 05 Unit, Nothing Higher!:
<<IC>>
Name:
CID:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Facial Hair:
Height:
Weight:
Distinguishing Marks:
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?
List previous fields you are experienced in:
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA:
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.(Blank for the moment)
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation)
Last Edit: 10 years ago by M16SNIPES24.
The topic has been locked.

Re: application 10 years ago #209312

You need a much bigger back story and role play and you also need to fill out the IC part of the app or i would imagine it would be instantly denied.
  • Sam-Fisher
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Silence is golden. Too bad nobody is buying.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: application 10 years ago #209316

Your backstory consists of no RP at all. All your rp must be valid and must contain on things that happen in the Hl2 Universe. Also your 10-15 line I will demonstrate how it should be organized at the bottom. Also fill out the character description questions like Height, Weight , Hair Color , Eye color and etc. Also complete all the other questions. Expand on Special Abilities and Disabilities, what is confusing is you said your character has high endurance or can run a lot but you implemented that he is also slow, I can't tell if your trying to say he is mentally slow or physically slow at times so be specific. While writing make sure to include where you came from , when you were born most likely 80's through early 90's minumum because the combine invaded earth in early 2000's.

*Roleplay Guide Example*
Lets say you were a helix , it would be something like this.(Keep in mind it is just an example , but make sure to follow the Hl2 rp setting and how it went.)
CCA.C17.Helix-05.247: /me Glares closely at citizen who is digging somekind of hole in grass
CCA.C17.Helix-05.247: Citizen!
Citizen: Pants frantically and becomes nervous and quickly tries to cover up hole.
I will not continue but just organize it like this.

Follow these instructions and my advice and I am sure Super Admins will look and might consider your application. Goodluck!

-Rogue, CCA.C17-Jury-05.201 on FP HL2RP Server.
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 10 years ago by *Rogue*.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KreeG

Re: application 10 years ago #209367

Renamed topic and moved it to the proper section.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner

Re: M16SNIPES24 - CCA Application 10 years ago #209374

This application hasn't been correctly filled out with many fields empty
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: M16SNIPES24 - CCA Application 10 years ago #209400

This application makes me feel that you have no cares about the CCA Whitelist in all honesty. Follow what Rogue put up and take the other's advice. If you want people to think that you care, change what you have and show EFFORT! That's the only way you'll get the whitelist.

Good Luck!

Re: M16SNIPES24 - CCA Application 10 years ago #209423

An example of an accepted application,

friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option=com...07767&Itemid=426

Yours should look similar to that if you want to get accepted
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
don't ban me please