Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Problem I'm having right now.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Problem I'm having right now.

Re: Problem I'm having right now. 10 years ago #208031

Granny wrote:
Zach wrote:
Erm. I was there so I came on went on my DvL patrolled and saw like 10 people in a gang. So I was starting to run away from them n shit and they pulled out weapons. So Ye he did come to it but I have no idea how you all got the shotguns and SmG. Then you started to do /me poops on the CmDs head. Obviously minging. You guys then shot the commander then shot me with no rolling. So you where banned and everything is fine. Soooo no reason really to post it. It was a douche move to minge on a friends server. But whatever life goes on.
I was the one that pooped on the Cmds head lol

-_-
  • Essence
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • G(ordon) (Free)man
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: Problem I'm having right now. 10 years ago #208049

Well this is disgusting.
HL2RP Staff Member since 1836
Last Edit: 10 years ago by Viking. Reason: Censoring

Re: Problem I'm having right now. 10 years ago #208056

Gangster_Story wrote:
From reading the logs, I have reason to believe you and the other members were all doing fail rp. Also the misuse of the OOC chat as shown in the Screenies. (I'll fix them in a second)

oh god chad hes onto us from back in c17 with the shield barrier run!!!
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Stinkpot
Last Edit: 10 years ago by dedetee.

Re: Problem I'm having right now. 10 years ago #208105

TheVikingGhost wrote:
The screenshots provided don't really show any rules being broken. We joined the server, grouped up, and attempted to RP with a few others online at the time. However both times we did they either "minge ran" away to avoid the roleplay (Andrzej, who hypocritically called us out. I also left the server after this incident in frustration) or someone else metagamed to assist - Blood Skull - by instantly flagging up to his CCA character when there was trouble and ran over to the GRID unit. This caused some people in our group to react by shooting at them in frustration and arguments about who was in the wrong in LOOC.

Posting the ban list doesn't really prove much either, as there is still no evidence to back the bans. "FailRP" is an extremely vague ban reason and could mean anything. Were some of us ridiculous with /me's and it's? Yes, but we did it amongst ourselves and it did not negatively effect anybody else's roleplay experience as far as my knowledge goes. Like I said, I left the server after the Andrzej incident.

Accusing us of "preying" on the server is a bit ridiculous as well. We joined the server looking for some entertainment - as does everybody else - and were met with resistance and people breaking rules to suppress and avoid us. Yet everybody turns the blame to us because we aren't apart of your community.

If there was evidence on this topic with proof of those banned actually breaking the rules, I wouldn't mind. However all I see is claims being made with nothing backing them up.

Whatever you want to say, Viking. I never was here to press claims with proof, nor was I here to defend my community. (Just to point out. I'm not affiliated with them.) I guess what I deem as "Entertainment" is different from what you think it is. A pity really. My point was basically what Good Game replied with. And besides, lets face it. You guys were trolling around on servers, and you hopped on OG to do it. I mean, that is what zack said. You passed by OG on your stroll of "entertainment". Again. No claims. Just pointing things out. And with that, I'm off.

Time to create page: 0.11 seconds