Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Problem I'm having right now.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Problem I'm having right now.

Problem I'm having right now. 10 years ago #207996

OK JUST TO SET THIS PART STRAIGHT, I'D APPRECIATE NO ONE REPLY RUDELY, OR WITH BIAS.

Ok so, I'd like to speak about Vexus's (Allen's) HL2:RP Server. Why? Well, I think there is a fine line that communities never cross. I used to co-own a community. One main rule was, even though we hated a server so much, we never would go onto their forums or their server and troll/minge. It's just to show who has the most maturity and really brings in a higher player base. But when players come in start minging around, WHO ARE FP MEMBERS, it really bothers the hell out of me. Now yes, I do play on the server. When FP has nothing going on or they have 0 players, I go on it. I support Blood and Vexus since they were my friends back on the server.

The players I know for a fact that joined were:

Reventus

Viking

Granny

Chad Warden

CrazyBubba

BAN LIST AS IT STANDS
D.35761 has used '/PlyBan Takko Zulu 99999 Fail RP'. - FP CHAD G WARDEN
Takko Zulu (STEAM_0:1:38539537) has disconnected.

999999 Fail Rp'.
Aaron Steel (STEAM_0:1:30257850) has disconnected. - CrazyBubba

This is terrible. It just disgusts me that you'd prey on a server. Though I'll admit, they did steal some of your players. So what can I do, and why did I make this. Well I'd like to set a point that people who dislike this server should treat it with the respect that you'd treat any other HL2:RP server with.

If you want to be mature, you will not come in and minge again. This in itself is sad, and I hope all the FP members can understand why I put this up to the forums.

SCREENSHOTS

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/598160297182077623/D95ADB09086B6F8CB39EC5D6FC2CC3FCECC371F4/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/598160297182079038/C021B357F8081732929549DABB98F96BD46E761E/
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/598160297182080220/F3B65A1EE2309FF1BB5E1EBE96C25A0D8A0ECBFA/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/598160297182080976/E01369F67C4361BA68662C18150370CD621843FC/

I won't be tending to this post anymore, since I'll be at a funeral (why I've been so edgy so forgive me).

Last Edit: 10 years ago by Gangster_Story.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Problem I'm having right now. 10 years ago #207998

And I don't appreciate it when other servers steal content/ideas from other communities. I don't understand why you're making a big deal out of this when this isn't an FP server. Besides, I didn't even break any of your server rules.

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
  • Reventius
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Problem I'm having right now. 10 years ago #207999

I realize it. I've been telling Blood and Vexus about this, and telling them about trying to work on their own original things. I was one of the first people to catch on to it, when blood was doing work on the server. The fact is, I don't like it when people come in and minge on smaller servers. I make a big deal out of it since these were FP members. You make yourself look bad in doing this.

Re: Problem I'm having right now. 10 years ago #208000

What rules did I break?
  • Reventius
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici.

Re: Problem I'm having right now. 10 years ago #208001

Stfu. This is so dumb I literally did nothing. If you can bring me more solid evidence that would be great but till them. Shut up.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. It's that we are more powerful beyond measure. ~ Bruce Lee

Pain is temporary, It may last a minute, a hour, a month, or even a year! But it will subside. ~ Eric Thomas

We got to win. Win no matter what. Trip, kick somebody, fight, bite. Whatever. Win. ~ Derrick Rose

Rory The Dinosaur: I believe I am perfect for the staff team.
Last Edit: 10 years ago by SaviorofthePS3.

Re: Problem I'm having right now. 10 years ago #208002

From reading the logs, I have reason to believe you and the other members were all doing fail rp. Also the misuse of the OOC chat as shown in the Screenies. (I'll fix them in a second)

Re: Problem I'm having right now. 10 years ago #208003

I didn't even say or do a single thing. I simply just watched the mingery happen.
  • Reventius
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici.

Re: Problem I'm having right now. 10 years ago #208004

I was watching netflix at the time they went on the server, and all I can say is. They did nothing wrong, they can go break rules on any server they please as long as they arent wearing the FP tag(They werent). Almost every player or admin goes on servers and breaks rules for fun. Be ashamed of them for their actions, but they did not do anything wrong.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Last Edit: 10 years ago by PUNISHED-z11.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reventius, Senortaco

Re: Problem I'm having right now. 10 years ago #208006

Maybe for me its the principle. I'd appreciate that FP members don't KNOWINGLY prey on this server in particular. Is that too much to ask?

Re: Problem I'm having right now. 10 years ago #208007

Gangster_Story wrote:
Maybe for me its the principle. I'd appreciate that FP members don't KNOWINGLY prey on this server in particular. Is that too much to ask?

They aren't, first off they went on a random DarkRP server, prop killed till they got banned, then Overwatch, then another darkrp. Also your principle doesn't apply to everyone, same how everyone doesn't have the same religious beliefs.

Another note, what if random people just minged on the server, would you make a post on their forums(If they are in a community)?
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Last Edit: 10 years ago by PUNISHED-z11.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reventius
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds