Username Password: Remember me

Gangster's Physgun/Prop Whitelist Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gangster's Physgun/Prop Whitelist Application

Gangster's Physgun/Prop Whitelist Application 10 years ago #207359

Steam Name?:Gangster_Story
Steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:31475716
Name of the Character you would like to be given access?:Clark "Grey" Roberts, CCA GRID 330, (Any new char's I make if that works)
Time spent on the server?: A good amount. I've been on since we had the UNIFORM division back in the industrial map. Besides, I'm sure people can vouch for how long I've played.
Why does your character want access to Physgun/Props?:Well for mainly RP reasons. As a GRID I need to show people things I'd make or tinker with. As a Civvie, maybe to furnish an apartment, or make a home in the slums. Also, if there is an event and you need help placing down some props for cosmetic purposes, I could help.

Last Edit: 10 years ago by Gangster_Story.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Gangster's Physgun/Prop Whitelist Application 10 years ago #207373

Granted, because you've had the flags previously. See a Super Admin (Kruger, Zack, Chicken, Emp, or me) in-game for your flags.

Also, I've been here for a very loooong time, and I don't remember a UNIFORM division, especially not as recent as industrial. Perhaps you're confusing it with BLADE or SCAR?
  • GrimThunder62
  • Gold Boarder
  • In many cases, your mind is your only limitation
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Gangster's Physgun/Prop Whitelist Application 10 years ago #207375

It was UNIFORM. I remember the DvL getting killed just as I was getting started in-game. Otherwise it could be either of those.

Re: Gangster's Physgun/Prop Whitelist Application 10 years ago #207378

We've never had a UNIFORM division. The one you're thinking of could be DEFENDER or RANGER.
  • Reventius
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gangster_Story

Re: Gangster's Physgun/Prop Whitelist Application 10 years ago #207380

Shit it was DEFENDER, sorry for the mess up. I actually went on the workshop page to look at all the CP suits to remember,

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds